Plunging Neckline

It has been all downhill since I noticed the double top yesterday. Dramatic turn of events. But the ES S&P futilitures had reached their upper measured move target from the reverse head and shoulders breakout, of 4350. At that point, the trading algos all decide that they'd go no further, triggering their Sell Mortimer algos. 

Now we're at the point at 4 AM in NY that the price could drop back below the upper line of the big megaphone pattern. If that's not quickly reversed, it would be quite a significant sell signal. Maybe even something longer than two days in magnitude. 

Here's a look at the two hour bars for perspective. There's a cluster of trendlines at 4305-4310 that looks critical. If they don't generate a bounce, this could get interesting. One way or another, it looks as though New York traders will awaken to a nasty surprise. 

tvc_9087ee4c77cd3f8481df4016171574e7.png

Zooming in on the 60 minute bars, we see that spport has held for now, with the futures bouncing from one point higher than Tuesday's low. But there are no indicators in position for buy signals yet. And the 2-3 day cycle projection says that they're going to 4296. 

tvc_c707d81e98b1d100ea353febdb791cc1.png

It will be 100 degrees here in beautiful Bratislava today. If I survive, I head for Krakow tomorrow morning. That's supposedly one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Forecast calls for rainy and cool. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 day cycle projection dropped to 4280, which they promptly hit. Briefly broke a sport line cluster at 4290, and now sitting there. The 2-3 day cycle projection is 4260-80. Coin flip on reaching the low end of the range. If they break 4279, then it should be a done deal to hit 4260. That's also the conventional measured move objective from the top breakdown. 

tvc_bf38e8f5b9fadf49d9ce3268a71b3d12.png

7 minutes ago, DrStool said:

It's 9:38 PM here in Bratislava. Night has fallen. The temperature is 94 degrees. 

Hotter than a billy goat with a blow torch......

Hotter than a jalapeño’s armpit.

Hotter than a Whore House........

Hotter than Hades.......

Hotter than a fire hydrant chasing a dog.

Hotter than a pair of sweat pants full of barbecue.

03c8060f4ce83a3094238515b02bf80f.jpeg

4 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

Hotter than a billy goat with a blow torch......

Hotter than a jalapeño’s armpit.

Hotter than a Whore House........

Hotter than Hades.......

Hotter than a fire hydrant chasing a dog.

Hotter than a pair of sweat pants full of barbecue.

03c8060f4ce83a3094238515b02bf80f.jpeg

Sorry I missed this because I have the definitive one

Hotter than a basket full of assholes

Archived