The Last Mega Megaphone 6/21/21

3 hours ago, DrStool said:

BTC now has a 9 month cycle projection of 28,000. Breaking 29,000 would result in a conventional measured move target of 0 for the head and shoulders pattern breakdown. Actually -5,000, but I don't think it can go negative, can it? 

image.png

I can see it now for Michael Saylor if BTC breaks……..”MSTR of Puppets”

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did an interim update of my withholding tax chart and have to wonder if an overheating US economy might not bail out the stock market.  Seems implausible, but it's not impossible.  

I suppose the question is how much inflation for how long.  

30 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Just did an interim update of my withholding tax chart and have to wonder if an overheating US economy might not bail out the stock market. ..........................

i have to ask....how can this stock market be bailed out.... unless u are implying a "deep correction " first....

I'm thinking of a garden variety bear market vs a monumental crash.  Kind of a muddle through scenario. 

Or maybe not even that. 

I've been working on that thesis in my recent Liquidity Trader Monetary Trends report as the data has surprised to the upside month after month. Maybe this isn't 1928. Maybe it's 1921. Will report more as the data warrants. 

I'm leaving early tomorrow AM for a little boat trip out to a couple of the outer islands. Just 9 more days here in Zadar, so I want to pack in some R&R and visits to places I haven't seen yet. I'll open a new thread now for Tamara. I'll be back around 1 PM ET.  

Have a great evening and a good morning! 

Archived