Mega Mega Megaphones - 6/17/21

They keep multiplying. 

tvc_16e408c79a17b555a6f3608c253901df.png

Nice buy signals on the hourly oscillators, but face resistance at multiple levels on the way up. If they roll over below 4220, it's s downtrend. If not, more of the same rangebound crap. 

If you are a new visitor, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

Meanwhile,

Bond Market Has Mitigated Some of the Risk, But Don’t Go To Sleep

Market Engine Whines Without A Rudder

When This Boring Market Finally Reaches the Center of the Earth

Have Primary Dealers Built a Muddle Through Scenario?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Supremes upheld 0-Care. Whaddaya know. 

Horrible law. They need to crush the private health care system and do like the rest of the world does and treat it like a government guaranteed human right. It works everywhere. Not perfect. But it works. Everybody has access. All developed nations, and most developing nations have it, and get better results than the US. And it's cheaper. 

Other than that US healthcare is great. 

Not. 

I'm planning on selling my US house and buying an apartment in France this winter. Seasonally beneficial on both counts as far as the real estate. Would be nice if I also had a strong USD. Since I'll be living in France on a USD income, a fixed housing cost would be a hedge.  

22 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I'm planning on selling my US house and buying an apartment in France this winter. Seasonally beneficial on both counts as far as the real estate. Would be nice if I also had a strong USD. Since I'll be living in France on a USD income, a fixed housing cost would be a hedge.  

In Nice?

Archived