Jaysus Says 6/16/21

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I make fun of everything sacred to most people, especially myself. 

I think that, being a Jew, Jesus probably had a good sense of humor, and would probably like my satirical stance on Jaysus. Wasn't he against the money changers in the Temple! So really, I think he's ok with this.

I heard that Georgie Jessel, George Burns, Groucho Marx, and Jack Benny were among his favorites. And I'll bet he loved the Three Stooges.  Those guys were all his contemporaries, of course. 

4 different opinions with different outcomes on the RRP issue.

The latest argument is that everyone wants to use collateral and not cash to get/make a loan or run a business. Having a hard time believing that leveraging up even more and using  collateral that could go negative in yield or worse down in price once the US Treasury starts borrowing again is the solution to all our prayers. 

https://thelykeion.com/chart/3667/

I guess if were headed for a brick wall  why not push harder on the gas pedal.

2 hours ago, potatohead said:

Interesting comment by Michael J Burry yesterday. Been absent from twitter after being visited by the FBI.

X74Iash5_bigger.jpg

People always ask me what is going on in the markets. It is simple. Greatest Speculative Bubble of All Time in All Things. By two orders of magnitude. #FlyingPigs360

Wait.

You got visited by the FBI because of a tweet? That's disconcerting. Share if you are comfortable doing so.

46 minutes ago, potatohead said:

4 different opinions with different outcomes on the RRP issue.

The latest argument is that everyone wants to use collateral and not cash to get/make a loan or run a business. Having a hard time believing that leveraging up even more and using  collateral that could go negative in yield or worse down in price once the US Treasury starts borrowing again is the solution to all our prayers. 

https://thelykeion.com/chart/3667/

I guess if were headed for a brick wall  why not push harder on the gas pedal.

You gotta stop reading that shit. You'll grow hair on your palms. 

Treasury balance_9153_image001.png

It took them a few weeks to figure out what to do with the cash that started building up in March. 

OK. So I broke my rule never to read other people's work, and read what these people posted about the RRPs. 

I'll be blunt. They're all clowns, monkeys, idiots, and bloviating jackasses. None of them has any clue whatsoever on cause and effect. Apparently, none of them pay any attention to data. None of them has ever taken a course in Accounting 101.  Or if they did, they weren't paying attention and failed miserably. 

This is why I don't read any other anal cyst's moronic shit. It annoys me. It's an utter waste of time. Over 50 some years of doing this, I've come to recognize that there are very few people who have a clue. The only one I respect enough to read regularly is Doug Noland. The rest of them are clowns.  

The RRPs will continue rising through July. Then they'll start to reverse, and a few months later, they'll be gone.  

21 minutes ago, DrStool said:

OK. So I broke my rule never to read other people's work, and read what these people posted about the RRPs. 

I'll be blunt. They're all clowns, monkeys, idiots, and bloviating jackasses. None of them has any clue whatsoever on cause and effect. Apparently, none of them pay any attention to data. None of them has ever taken a course in Accounting 101.  Or if they did, they weren't paying attention and failed miserably. 

This is why I don't read any other anal cyst's moronic shit. It annoys me. It's an utter waste of time. Over 50 some years of doing this, I've come to recognize that there are very few people who have a clue. The only one I respect enough to read regularly is Doug Noland. The rest of them are clowns.  

The RRPs will continue rising through July. Then they'll start to reverse, and a few months later, they'll be gone.  

Lee, I only subscribe to 2 people's work. Your one of them. Your analysis takes subject matter which many make very complex and breaks it down into an understandable language. (as well as  funny).....Keep it simple is the best policy.

Archived