Jaysus Says 6/16/21

Today is the day Jaysus will rise from the dead, as he does every six weeks, and pronounce the Word. His acolytes will spend the day in quiet prayer, then shout Hosanna when he appears .They will dance in the Street and speak in tongues as they writhe in ecstatic praise in his name.  In the name of Jaysus, I say, Praise the Lord! He giveth the Word! 

Usually accompanied by an Excel spreadsheet.

Hallelujah! Amen!

But first, the 5 day cycle projection says 4225. Doubtful. Trend support is around 3232 through the premarket and creeps up another couple of points by the Word time. 

tvc_7452bb86ab2ccfeaa0c2dc0e731561f3.png

Of course, anything that happens before we hear what Jaysus says,  is meaningless. 

So is anything after the Word, praise Jaysus. We won't start to see the real impacts until Thursday. 

Later!

If you are a new visitor, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

Meanwhile,

Market Engine Whines Without A Rudder

When This Boring Market Finally Reaches the Center of the Earth

Have Primary Dealers Built a Muddle Through Scenario?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitter has banned me from posting because I referred to Subway's product as shit sandwiches.  

Seriously. I keed you naught. I'm not allowed to post for a week.  

40 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Interesting comment by Michael J Burry yesterday. Been absent from twitter after being visited by the FBI.

X74Iash5_bigger.jpg

People always ask me what is going on in the markets. It is simple. Greatest Speculative Bubble of All Time in All Things. By two orders of magnitude. #FlyingPigs360

Interesting. He blocks me. I guess I should be honored. A lot of people on the Street and in the media block me. No idea why he would, though. 

A lot of people don't like religiously oriented humor. I got flack today for my ongoing Jaysus joke.

One of my favorite guys on Twitter is the Tweet of God.  Very funny guy.  

Archived