The "Looming Repo Crisis" and the Looming Breakout 5/21/21

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DrStool said:

If this market has a big problem, it's bitcoin. I think that there's a lot of leverage there that we don't know about. Speculators who hold BTC and US stocks will need to liquidate stocks if BTC keeps shitting the bed. 

One could make an argument that Wall Street is going to use Bitcoin/Crypto as the fall guy if any deleveraging occurs. Same old Same old.

If this market has a big problem, it's bitcoin. I think that there's a lot of leverage there that we don't know about. Speculators who hold BTC and US stocks will need to liquidate stocks if BTC keeps shitting the bed. 

One could make an argument that Wall Street is going to use Bitcoin/Crypto as the fall guy if any deleveraging occurs. Same old Same old.

27 minutes ago, potatohead said:

This bears repeating. 

19 minutes ago, potatohead said:

FED'S KAPLAN: THE JOB MARKET MAY BE TIGHTER THAN HEADLINE INDICATORS SUGGEST.

FED'S KAPLAN: GIVEN THE LABOUR MARKET PRESSURES AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, THE NEXT EMPLOYMENT REPORT COULD EVEN BE ODD OR UNUSUAL.

They must secretly read Lee's reports......:ohmy:

They have the tax data too. Everybody does. But I'm one of the few who tabulates and publishes it.  The Treasury Dept has actually made it easier to do that, sorry to say. My twenty years of collecting this data gave me an edge, but they've put it into downloadable historical files now. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. 

40 minutes ago, potatohead said:

If I recall correctly,Sear’s once had enormous valuations based on the underlying real estate it owned.  Forget the business model. Could the same be said for those businesses that own bitcoin?

3 hours ago, potatohead said:

potatoehead is trying to make his observation go viral....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AS GOES BITCOIN SO GOES THE TAPE

The fall in Bitcoin is depressing the whole stock market index.

Bitcoin has been the leading ponzi asset of the whole bull market...along with Tesla.

Anyway as I said before the smart money is rotating out of Bitcoin into Ethereum.

Archived