O Holey Market 4/20/21

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a little story out that Musk can exercise some stock options because some metrics were met. The gross value of the stocks at current levels was said to be $32bn.  It seems that Tesla has  built about one million cars in total  now. That means that for every car Tesla ever sold Musk now has  grossed $32,000, in addition to whatever he has gotten previously.

It's completely absurd of course. I saw some Musk story the other day with the  headline saying 'Musk says it's too late'. I guess he's talking about too late for planet earth or something. I never read such things but I did note that it was too late for Mars a billion or two billion years ago. Why he is so eager to send people there escapes me. 

THE FALSE NARRATIVE AWARDS

There should be an annual award ceremony for the organisation or individual who comes up with the best false narrative during the year.

So far the FED and Chairman Jay are in the lead with the wonderful and convincing

"Any Inflation will be temprary" narrative

Designed I presume to convince the bond holders not to make another break out attempt from the great bond gulag.

Yes...it appears Jay is in line for a "FALSEY" award this year.

22 hours ago, Jorma said:

There is a little story out that Musk can exercise some stock options because some metrics were met. The gross value of the stocks at current levels was said to be $32bn.  It seems that Tesla has  built about one million cars in total  now. That means that for every car Tesla ever sold Musk now has  grossed $32,000, in addition to whatever he has gotten previously.

It's completely absurd of course. I saw some Musk story the other day with the  headline saying 'Musk says it's too late'. I guess he's talking about too late for planet earth or something. I never read such things but I did note that it was too late for Mars a billion or two billion years ago. Why he is so eager to send people there escapes me. 

I have heard back in the day that Mars needs Women..............🎃

Archived