Repeat Tuesday's Headline 4/29/21

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Can you just do a Control C on your chart and paste it into a post? 

I just might try that. I'm being even more distracting than usual. Sorry about that. 

Hit 13883.25, and bouncing. Close enough to 13880-ish for me. Shutting it down for the month I think. April was my best month in awhile and I can probably only screw it up from here. Perhaps not coincidentally, Lee, April is also the month that I resubscribed to Liquidity Trader and Technical Trader. Thanks for all the hard work you put into those publications! And thank you for keeping this forum alive over the years. It has helped keep me a bit less insane. 

Finding that the less I have traded this month, the better I have done. Going to take a drive up the coastline with Mrs. Finger and hit a beach, and take some time to remember how fortunate we are. As much as I kvetch and whine, this sure beats some of the things I used to do to earn a few bucks. 

Here is the pic on my desktop that keeps trying to poke through. Sunrise here in Cabo from a couple of days ago. Now that I have shown it in full, maybe it will stop trying to show itself in my chart posts. 🙂

Knock 'em down! See y'all next week/month. 

3B54FC42-CF10-42C9-B0D8-D60D8B564FE6_1_105_c.jpeg

Archived