Panic Sets In! It's Over 4/9/23

Rate this topic

In the middle of the night here, EST, there was some headline about inflation numbers in China causing stocks there to fall. 

The longer the Fed waits to announce NotQE II the more pathetic it's rhetorical position will become. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I first opened my intraday chart today I saw this and thought, "Oh mygawd. It's over." Knowing that I had left massive long positions in my trading account overnight, I immediately wen

Don't Blink. You might get Squeezed. 

Zooming in to 30 minute bars on the ES, we see the channels bent, not broken. There are currently no projections on the 5 day or 2-3 day cycles. We're in a flat down phase here nearing 8 AM in New Yak

Been seeing a whole bunch of buy signal failures on the 30 minute charts. I ain't biting. 

Blew that out of the water on Friday night short covering. Probably get reversed Monday morning. 

20 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Blew that out of the water on Friday night short covering. Probably get reversed Monday morning. 

A down day, really? More like.......

traders front-running the Monday gap-up are being front-run by traders front-running the 3:30 Ramp, who in turn are being front-run as we speak

— StockCats (@StockCats) April 9, 2021

Not a down day.  Just the late ramp will get reversed Monday morning. That's the norm. Does not mean they won't ramp it later. 

Have a great weak end! 

I'll be dropping in. Ciao! 

I had a spreadsheet crash today. It is taking me hours to repair.  Gonna be late with a couple of reports tomorrow, it seems.