Second Attempt at Prison Breakout 4/1/21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Lee, Have you been following Ukraine?

Is anyone in Europe seeing any concern over Ukraine?

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/545842-top-us-military-officer-calls-russia-ukraine-over-concerning-troop-buildup

Been watching videos of serious hardware being moved into the region from both sides.

I'm aware of it, and it is scary. I have acquaintances in Ukraine. Kiev is only  1100 miles from here. The Crimea is 900 miles as the crow flies. Zagreb is 100 miles closer. The Balkans being the Balkans, with Croatia aligned with the West and Serbia aligned with Russia, it's uncomfortable. 

But I'm not going anywhere until I get those shots.  Ultimately my goal is to settle in France, but there are a number of steps I must take to do that. Step one is Asshole Zenica or Pfizer. 

There are rumors Biden is encouraging Ukraine to try to take back the Crimea with NATA responding in support of Ukraine against whatever Russia does to counter.  Crimea has always been ethnically Russian.  There is no justification.   

13 hours ago, Takachi-1 said:

There are rumors Biden is encouraging Ukraine to try to take back the Crimea with NATA responding in support of Ukraine against whatever Russia does to counter.  Crimea has always been ethnically Russian.  There is no justification.  

I agree. There is no justification for spreading unsubstantiated rumors, especially when they are Putin's talking points.

Just a few facts. The Russians are the ones killing those who dare oppose Putin, anywhere in the world. The Russians are the ones massing troops on the Ukrainian border.  The Russians are the ones who took the Crimea by force. The Russians have one of the 3 most powerful militaries on earth and Putin is not shy in using it to support his imperial kleptocratic aims throughout Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe. 

He has always aligned his power with forces that oppose democracy and political freedom.  He has meddled in US elections in support of a puppet dictator who kowtowed to him. He has hacked into US government and corporate computer systems, and has his trojans tracking everything that we do. 

Ukraine is a pro-Western quasi democracy that at least attempts to support the principles of democratic government and political freedoms that we in the West hold dear. Putin's Russia is a ruthless, repressive dictatorship, where people have no political freedom.  

Miami-Dade County is ethically Cuban. Cuba should take it. By force. 

Nothing you or I say will stop Putin from doing what he'll do. Joe Biden has other ideas. He's the only person on earth with the power to stand in Putin's way. However, the idea that he would encourage Ukraine to attack the third mightiest military on earth currently entrenched in Crimea is ludicrous on its face.  

If, for some godforsaken reason, you feel a need to post vile Putinist propaganda, do it somewhere else. 

The statement that "there are rumors," is a propaganda tool used when the regime has no facts at its disposal. It has no use for or interest in the facts. 

I googled for these "rumors" and came up empty. I can only conclude that they are figments of your imagination, and that you are the one spreading them. 

3 hours ago, DrStool said:

This one is for my goldbug friends. Not ideal, but definitely has a shot at a turnaround.

image.png

I have to say. The negative sentiment at the end of March could have been be cut with a knife. Very negative readings. And this is in front of an orgy of deficit spending that the US government is about to release. As you have said so well, the Fed is the buyer of last resort.

Just now, potatohead said:

I have to say. The negative sentiment at the end of March could have been be cut with a knife. Very negative readings. And this is in front of an orgy of deficit spending that the US government is about to release. As you have said so well, the Fed is the buyer of last resort.

First resort! 😄 The Fed buys or funds the first 85-90% of new issuance. d

Archived