Yet Another Bottom? 3/22/21

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I love Croatia. It's really cheap relative to France, and even cheaper than Spain and Portugal, and it's just as gorgeous and charming, if not more so. And it's very safe- the lowest crime rate in Europe, and among the lowest in the world.  Lots of photos in my Instagram feed. https://www.instagram.com/200daysineurope/

If you can prove your income, and have a clean record, you can get a one year residency permit. They need to be renewed each year. Permanent residency is tougher. 

Doing a travel blog would be fun, but even if you're middling successful, there's almost no money in it.  You need huge numbers to make a reasonable income off affiliate commissions. But it would be fun to pursue. I may get back to it but I'd need to cut back on this stuff, and I don't want to do that. At least not yet. 

Maybe an answer is YouTube? Whatever I watch seems to have an annoying ad about every 29 seconds, so someone must be monetizing something or other. 

Would only be for fun in my case and not profit. I don't have that much overhead any more, so my occasional and meager trading profits keep us afloat. I would love to do videos of my travels, so long as I'm behind the camera. As they say, I have a face for radio and a voice for print. 

Off to spend the day with Mrs. Finger so I don't screw up a profitable morning. Doc, thanks for letting me ramble. Keep 'em down! Well, take 'em down anyway. 

Whats wrong with "How to say "Where is the bathroom, please?" in 130 countries.  Sounds like a great book.

I'm going on a river cruise next year.  I need it German, Czech, Austrian, and Hungarian.  I'm good in England.

the fcc is about to install 5g antennas on your residential home. this is draconian! tech is making a killing by endangering lives.

On March 18, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) filed a motion for an emergency injunction with the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, asking the Court to stay the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Over-the-Air Reception Devices” (OTARD) Rule Amendment, before it goes into effect on 3/29/21. The motion is part of CHD’s case that was filed on 2/26/21, challenging the rule amendment. This motion for an injunction will have major implications for our movement.

https://mailchi.mp/4de47c7c5bbb/imp-emergency-injunction-against-the-fcc-filed-otard?e=c1b20eba88

2 hours ago, Takachi-1 said:

Whats wrong with "How to say "Where is the bathroom, please?" in 130 countries.  Sounds like a great book.

I'm going on a river cruise next year.  I need it German, Czech, Austrian, and Hungarian.  I'm good in England.

Download the Microsoft Translator Ap on your phone. You can carry on a two way conversation in any major language, and you can ask where the bathroom is in a couple hundred non major languages. The conversation feature for popular languages is fantastic. 

2 hours ago, Takachi-1 said:

Austrians speak German. Don't assume that you're ok in England. Depends where you are.  LOL 

Archived