Preparest Thous To Meetest Thine Dooms, Thus Spaketh The Load 2/17/21

Got youses attention, did I? 

Does seem like we are IN THE BEGINNING of the unfolding of the catastrophic scenario that I have been forecasting to begin once the 10 year vaulted past 1%. 

But for today, the 5 day cycle projection is only 3912, hardly a catastrophe. Even if that breaks there's trend support at 3908 and every 5-10 points or so down into the 3860s. If we're going down today, it should be bouncy. However, below 3867, the bottom starts to drop out. 

If support holds, look for resistance around 3930-34. 3934 would be the neckline of a reverse head and shoulders pattern. If they managed to clear that, that would start another mini short squeeze, probably good enough to get the ES back to 3950 for starters. 

tvc_e001cc8bfe4e6f5ad933601e490d6bc8.png

To post your observations on snide, but good-natured comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

Bulletin! Treasury Paying Down $55 BILLION RIGHT NOW to AVERT CATASTROPHE!

Bear With Me, Here’s Why I Gotta Stay Long

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little different perspective on the hourly. Funny how when you change the time frame the candlesticks morph into something completely different. Gotta love those shape shifters. 

Meanwhile, the 5 day cycle projection got down to 3895. Done. 

tvc_e4de3bcb0f903599c13946ba99883caa.png

There are always more Nazis. The only difference from one era to the next is how out in the open they are. Now we can see just how bad the problem is. There are literally millions and millions of them.  

18 minutes ago, DrStool said:

There are always more Nazis. The only difference from one era to the next is how out in the open they are. Now we can see just how bad the problem is. There are literally millions and millions of them.  

sad....very sad,  but true..  and it is a world wide problem...not just the States.

Archived