Merry Christmas, Welcome to Hell 12/24/20

14 hours ago, sandy beach said:

So how can we flee?

Excellent question. Where they gonna flee to? Buying "stuff?" Fine. You exchange cash for "stuff." But whoever sold you the "stuff," whether stocks, bonds, real estate, or guns and canned goods, now has the deposit. 

ON THE OTHER HAND!

YOU CAN ALSO GET RID OF YOUR CASH BY USING IT TO PAY OFF DEBT! 

Then the deposits are extinguished. Deleveraging equals the death of the system. The Fed's main job is to keep that from happening. I cover this issue on an ongoing basis at Liquidity Trader.  Like this one.  

The Search for The Primary Dealer Holy Grail

To those of you who don't subscribe, like Mikey said, "Try it, you'll like it!" 90 days frisk fee for first time subs.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the business then. There are often correlations between different eras because the shorter term cycles tend to be pretty consistent. Especially the 6 month cycle. The Fed wasn't printing money hand over fist. And there was no ECB. So I'm not sure that there's a parallel in terms of the trend skew.   

There was a big bottom in 1982. I was working on Wall Street as a technical anal cyst and institutional sales rep.  Ugh. I hated sales. World's worst salesman. 

Current major cycle top due 2021. Major bottom 2023. 

Charts Show Market Set Up For Santa Claus Rally and Rockin’ New Year

Sunday Night Con Game........

and another F'ing Miracle

Trump will sign .......Bigger and "better" Crime is all that is left............

Crime pays again, and it gets bigger at the end of the year.......

Next year, Trillion(s) dollar crimes will seem even more "honest".............

>:"Congress has promised that Section 230, which so unfairly benefits Big Tech at the expense of the American people, will be reviewed and either be terminated or substantially reformed."

Go F yourselfs, criminals........

Archived