Meat Grinder 10/22/20

This speaks for itself.  

tvc_b6406a4a981b1933482384c417935e48.png

Slight breakdown overnight, and then immediately back to the low side of the range. Yesterday's rhythm was like atrial fibrillation. Next comes a stroke. 

My takeaway is that there's dark matter or dark energy rendering the dealers unable to maintain orderly markets. 

My guess is that if they can't recover more than half this last down move, the next target would be the 3390s, and if that doesn't hold, 3360s. 

If they clear 3430, then they probably go back to 3450-55. 

Very difficult to trade. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here approaching 8:30 AM in New York, the ES fucutures have recovered to the critical, broken uptrend line.   But having hit that, they've fallen back. A rollover here would give the bears some prospects of a smash, but a continuation of the rebound would put the bulls back on top. 

tvc_c6a278a2cd070cb1e0a61e4dd241a61b.png

in case you've been sleeping, the FCC is being sued on two fronts, environmental health trust, Children’s Health Defense.

"In response to the FCC’s denial of “Radiation Sickness” Dafna Tachover, CHD’s director of its 5G and Wireless Harms Project said, “The FCC failed to address early signs of a problem, and now the sickness is widespread. Nevertheless, the FCC continues to perpetuate alleged uncertainty and marginalize those who have been injured. There is no uncertainty. The situation of those who have been injured, including children, is desperate especially with the unprecedented deployment of 5G. We hope this case will give visibility to an invisible problem.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/press-release/response-brief-filed-in-landmark-case-against-fcc-on-5g-and-wireless-health-impacts/

With a gun to my head I would have to favor the upside but I don't trade anymore.  I just like to watch a pro do it from time to time, so here I am.  I remember you had a place in Canada as did I.  In Ontario they will not even allow property owners over the border, so I had no escape this summer. I was thinking to do it longer term as you have now. I sure can't blame them for not wanting the Yanks to infect them.   I am high risk and hunkered down for what will be a long haul due our nations abject failure to manage it. Extremely anxious about this election and the horrid consequences if the current leadership remains in power.

SPX10.22.2020.png

Archived