The Bulls Are Back 9/28/20

6 hours ago, DrStool said:

2-3 day cycle projection now looks 3340. 5 day 3345. 

We have come to the projections and reached multiple resistance lines. Moment of truth. 

OK, couple hours of truth. 

tvc_0b33935a5a9ebf55a73c20028cd60e08.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump didn't pay taxes. Bullish. Trump is losing money. Bullish. Trump is using the government to boost his own interests, bullish. Trump's tax audit stalled. I wonder why. Bullish. Trump is in the pocket of countries and special interests who pay him. Bullish. 

33 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Trump didn't pay taxes. Bullish. Trump is losing money. Bullish. Trump is using the government to boost his own interests, bullish. Trump's tax audit stalled. I wonder why. Bullish. Trump is in the pocket of countries and special interests who pay him. Bullish. 

Dallas Cowboys Lost.......

Bullish.......😀

4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Today has turned into opposite day. Every position and recommendation is doing the opposite of what I expected.  

Ah yes. The PullMyFinger Capital trading approach. I don't recommend it for others. 😉

"If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite has to be right."

Well I only gave back 75% of the profit I had at the open, from holding longs over the weekend. 

Is that a good thing? 

Today I go out 60% long, 40% short. I am well positioned for my gains and losses to cancel out. 

From chilly Zagreb, Croatia, In the immortal dulcet tone words of the late, great John Facenda... 

Have a nice night, and a good day tomorrow. Good night all.  

Archived