Higher Low But Not Higher High Yet 9/14/20

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same old story. Got it up, but couldn't maintain it.  

Any guy of a certain age can recognize what's wrong with this marke. We've been to a urologist and answered the questionaire. We know the drill. 

4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Same old story. Got it up, but couldn't maintain it.  

Any guy of a certain age can recognize what's wrong with this marke. We've been to a urologist and answered the questionaire. We know the drill. 

There are old farts who make women pregnant.

I see nothing bearish in todays action. Base building. They gonna bomb it above the EMA200 hourly tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, fxfox said:

There are old farts who make women pregnant.

I see nothing bearish in todays action. Base building. They gonna bomb it above the EMA200 hourly tomorrow.

I'm not sure.  The action today was within the realm of my expectation, but the lack of follow through in the afternoon and the constant beating back was interesting.  

2 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I'm not sure.  The action today was within the realm of my expectation, but the lack of follow through in the afternoon and the constant beating back was interesting.  

They need excuses/reasons. Tomorrow is the Apple Special Event. That will be the reason to bomb it higher.

As goes Apple so goes the market. Sounds weird, but these are the times we live in.

28 minutes ago, DrStool said:

No. It was real.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRIN_(finance) They used to show it on the Crapvision ticker.  

Nice. I like how its epitaph is the last sentence in its definition. "The denominator of the index is calculated based on number of shares traded, not their dollar value. Therefore, a highly traded stock with a low share price will affect the index more than the same dollar volume traded in a higher-priced stock."

Archived