3&5 Day Cycles Down Overnight. Low Due This AM - 5/25/20

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ECB fires Bond bazooka, but Bund Future is down, oh oh...

The „I buy TLT for safety“ folks will also get fisted.

There are many analysis which proof that Long Term Bonds are NOT a good place to hide when times get tough, but people don‘t wanna listen. So they gonna learn their lesson the hard way.

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

ECB fires Bond bazooka, but Bund Future is down, oh oh...

The „I buy TLT for safety“ folks will also get fisted.

There are many analysis which proof that Long Term Bonds are NOT a good place to hide when times get tough, but people don‘t wanna listen. So they gonna learn their lesson the hard way.

Printing Money has been working since 1982 and still working, why change even in Negative rate environment.

Since in Europe there is a negative bond yield, who is holding Assets and Debt?

Bond holder or Debt issuer?

Maybe in Europe and Japan they have different maths models

Floyd ceremony now on CNN with rev Al Sharpton 😎🏻

When I was a kid I thought that most americans are black. That was because in my area there were a few tenthousands of US soldiers and many of them were black. They were good to me, they were nice and I found them cool. It was a good time back then.

4 hours ago, fxfox said:

Floyd ceremony now on CNN with rev Al Sharpton 😎🏻

When I was a kid I thought that most americans are black. That was because in my area there were a few tenthousands of US soldiers and many of them were black. They were good to me, they were nice and I found them cool. It was a good time back then.

I'm glad to hear that fx. I'm black and my uncle served in the army for more than 20 years. He was in Germany for a few years and was there when the Berlin Wall came down, even brought back a few chunks from the wall. I thought that was cool. All my friends that served in the military spent time in Germany and always had great things to say about their time there. I want to visit Germany some day. 

7 hours ago, T_Slim said:

I'm glad to hear that fx. I'm black and my uncle served in the army for more than 20 years. He was in Germany for a few years and was there when the Berlin Wall came down, even brought back a few chunks from the wall. I thought that was cool. All my friends that served in the military spent time in Germany and always had great things to say about their time there. I want to visit Germany some day. 

That‘s very nice to hear T_Slim! 🙂

Archived