Ray Dalio, Paradigm Shifts >>> Buy Gold

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spx-77.thumb.png.b66c2b49c147fb2f8c0ba5ee45cf7af2.pngUS stocks should go up and make near top while Gold should consolidate around 1700 then Gold should go up and soon should head down and make new low.  

Get ready by September or October for the fireworks. Spoon is going to take some time to make new high again. IMHO

Market-top.png

spx-gold.png

Welcome The CoinGuy

SPX target for the top is around 3500  September/October time and  Gold should trade around 1650-1750. 

Accumulation time for Gold and distribution for US stocks.

During 9/11 Fed Pump lot's of money but it took 6 months for US stocks to make top in March 2002

spx-gold-2.png

spx target.png

Good afternoon jp6...

I just realized that I posted my chart/comment in your thread.  I apologize.  I was looking for any thread that was active and I must have assumed it was the current thread all posters would post in.

I'll edit my post and move it to it's own thread.

The CoinGuy

21 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

Good afternoon jp6...

I just realized that I posted my chart/comment in your thread.  I apologize.  I was looking for any thread that was active and I must have assumed it was the current thread all posters would post in.

I'll edit my post and move it to it's own thread.

The CoinGuy

It's not my thread. You are welcome to post here as there is no one

Thanks for posting

9 hours ago, The CoinGuy said:

I have a strange feeling...this is soon going to change...🙂.

Best,

T CG

Am I too soon? lol.    I think it's off to the races.  Long GDX and WDO.TO (WDOFF)   What happens to the miners when gold breaks an  ATH out of a 9+ year base?  Added substantially Friday.  Hoping for one more gap down Monday to add

chiefywiefy,

I thought the handle sounded familiar so I took a look at how long you've been a poster and saw your birthday was on 6.06. 

So...Happy Birthday! 😁.

Please don't get the impression from my post that I'm a gold bull..  I am not...yet.  Quite the opposite.

Although, don't let any comment of mine dissuade you from giving it a go. 

Best of luck to you...

The CoinGuy

On 6/7/2020 at 1:54 PM, chiefywiefy said:

Am I too soon? lol.    I think it's off to the races.  Long GDX and WDO.TO (WDOFF)   What happens to the miners when gold breaks an  ATH out of a 9+ year base?  Added substantially Friday.  Hoping for one more gap down Monday to add

It may take around 10-14 days for gold to bottom. It all depend on how fast S&P goes up.

Best to buy when there is panic selling in the Air 

All-Star Luke Gromen and Erik discuss:

• The Fed has been extremely aggressive and markets have responded – are we headed towards all time highs?
  • Tapering of the Fed’s balance sheet expansion and what it means for the markets

https://www.macrovoices.com/podcasts-collection/macrovoices-all-stars-podcasts/857-all-stars-108-luke-gromen-central-banks-on-steroids

Archived