World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Uniform undulations

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

A sideways day for All Ords with the index closing -0.1%.  Most sectors were non events although Gold did well, +2.6%.  Utilities finished -1.5% and Healthcare -2.1%.

Asia declined during the day: China -0.9%, Honkers flat and Nikkers -2.1%.  India closed.

On to UK/Europe

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Howdy Doc,

Old poster..  is Stool's Gold still an active forum ?

A voice from the past. I had forgotten about Stool's Gold. Charmin had been running it. I just went over there and apparently everyone left a while ago. http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showforum=11 

Thanks for your reply.

I first stumbled on here back in 1999 or 2000, under a different profile name I was even on the boards during the 911 crisis period. 

Stool was the most dynamic financial message board I had ever seen.   The band of participants you attracted here were the most experienced, fastest thinking, creative, eclectic, and genuinely helpful bunch I have ever run across before or since.

I had never heard of Hurst before reading your analysis and contributions.   I learned an awful lot here about money, the markets, and life.  I can still recall some of those poster's names from back then; I'm sure many are still here.

I stand and appauld you, Lee.

Archived