World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Wondrous waxing

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever....

HSBC's vault – which he claims is "about the size of a football field" – holds both the gold of many of HSBC's clients and GLD:

For those skeptical that GLD actually has the gold it claims to have in its vaults, he says to check the serial numbers, refiner name, fineness, and weight of every bar, which is updated and posted every Friday on the company's website. He also points to independent audits conducted by Deloitte & Touche, but confesses that the firm does not count each individual bar. Rather, they certify the "adequacy of accounting procedures."

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/ross-r2.1.1.html

That is one of the reasons I started my own facility. Now one of the largest in the country.  Please keep in mind Allocated storage is not the same as segregated storage. Allocated storage can still commingle clients metals together. A lot of newsletters, internet programs and dealers get this completely wrong. My guess is that an allocated program will blow up as well. This will come from a demand to take delivery. I can tell you from experience these allocated programs are not designed for taking delivery of metal.  80-90% of the storage business is done on an allocated basis.

Germany wants it's gold back

once it starts

the last ones in are gonna find out

they ain't got none

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-14/it-begins-bundesbank-commence-repatriating-gold-new-york-fed

No worries, there's enough gold platted tungsten to supply all requests.

Whatever....

HSBC's vault – which he claims is "about the size of a football field" – holds both the gold of many of HSBC's clients and GLD:

For those skeptical that GLD actually has the gold it claims to have in its vaults, he says to check the serial numbers, refiner name, fineness, and weight of every bar, which is updated and posted every Friday on the company's website. He also points to independent audits conducted by Deloitte & Touche, but confesses that the firm does not count each individual bar. Rather, they certify the "adequacy of accounting procedures."

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/ross-r2.1.1.html

Serial numbers :lol:

Deloitte ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have helped individuals take delivery from many different precious metal programs around the world. I can tell you that trying to take delivery from SLV was next to impossible. Not only did they make it very difficult, the logistics surrounding the entire process of taking delivery is deficient in structure.

I have helped individuals take delivery from many different precious metal programs around the world. I can tell you that trying to take delivery from SLV was next to impossible. Not only did they make it very difficult, the logistics surrounding the entire process of taking delivery is deficient in structure.

I've got some Sprott and MNT.TO positions beyond my physical position.

Would appreciate your two bits (pun as this refers to pieces of eight)

Archived