World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Wondrous waxing

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Facebook (FB) held a hyped up event today, though the results may not have been as exciting as many expected. The social media king pins announced a new navigation feature called "Graph Search" - a product that allows users to enter queries on Facebook and get answers in real time."

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/facebook-flop-big-reveal-falls-flat-200405528.html

z?s=FB&t=5d&q=&l=&z=l&a=v&p=s&lang=en-US

post-2204-0-12384600-1358291787.jpeg

"Facebook (FB) held a hyped up event today, though the results may not have been as exciting as many expected. The social media king pins announced a new navigation feature called "Graph Search" - a product that allows users to enter queries on Facebook and get answers in real time."

I'm trying to appropriately respond to this.

And I can't.

It hurts my brain to think about it.

Except to wonder if there is a word in the English language that is the opposite of "exciting" that also implies a lower stock price in the near future.  

I will say that it's more intelligent than combining Time Warner and AOL.

The barrier to entry in this biz isn't very high. So I don't think any specific company can hit a grand slam here. 

Every school should have dozens of such things.  Getting people interested in making things  again would be a hugely positive thing. Culturally,  economically, every damn way.

In the end ABS or PLA are very limiting.  Also these things are not for making things in quantity. The key thing is that they can be used to make molds to make things out of metal or composites. Eliminating the need for very expensive milling machines. 

As someone with a vintage telescope habit, the prospect of printing one-off pieces to replace components that have gone missing is simply awesome.

Archived