World Stock Markets Trading-Diving Pigs Make Better Bacon

Ha

They all had those -- the old "coin purse"

Ah the memories

Looks good in the front pocket

If you don't mind looking like a douche

Front pocket? That's where I keep a spare pair of dry socks... ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Softee do something like that? It had a perfectly workable perfected product in W7. This new thing is completely different and virtually incomprehensible, and I've been working on Windows for at least 8 hours a day for the past 20 years. So I have some idea of how these things are set up.

This just totally baffles me. The touchpad shit is mind bending.

How the fornicate do you close a program once it's open. How do you minimize it? These things became second nature. Now, I can't figure it out at all. If it's driving me nuts, think how the less puter savvy will respond.

FAIL

Gimme back my XP.

speaking of Ms. Softeee...

Almost one year ago today,

we laid out the nightmare scenario for Microsoft that could lead to its business collapsing.

After laying it all out, we concluded, "Fortunately for Microsoft, none of this is going to happen."

We were wrong.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-ballmers-nightmare-is-coming-true-2012-11?op=1#ixzz2Dir7nDv7

I fought like a banshee to develop skills outside the Microsoft stack and to no longer be a MS Whore.

Mission Accomplished.

Not only does this mean that I can make more money, it means that I get to work on better projects and women find me more attractive. I wish I had an alternative to developing on Microsoft Computers (and some people do it from macs), but I'm still stuck there for now.

Windows 8 is really, really stupid. As if they said to themselves "we need to fock up our OS as badly as possible, how can we render it totally unusable?" And then, for once, they executed their plan to perfection.

Windows 8 is really, really stupid. As if they said to themselves "we need to fock up our OS as badly as possible, how can we render it totally unusable?" And then, for once, they executed their plan to perfection.

It's a strategy to make people buy Windows 7 before they pull it from the market, like XP. :lol:

Why would Softee do something like that? It had a perfectly workable perfected product in W7. This new thing is completely different and virtually incomprehensible, and I've been working on Windows for at least 8 hours a day for the past 20 years. So I have some idea of how these things are set up.

This just totally baffles me. The touchpad shit is mind bending.

How the fornicate do you close a program once it's open. How do you minimize it? These things became second nature. Now, I can't figure it out at all. If it's driving me nuts, think how the less puter savvy will respond.

FAIL

Gimme back my XP.

Go to the desktop and it looks like XP. Those "metro" apps suck, and mail is a joke. I got 20 messages from yahoo mail and that was it. No option to export messages either.

Archived