"Remain Calm..........All Is Well"

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few notes

Buddha, love your posts... much needed humor

The Shrub... when is he speaking? BTW... turns out the White House has to do some quick damage control due to Greenspan's comments... his backhanded compliments as it were...

Re Qualcom... If you buy now, you get a fat dividend of .005% per year... and a 1 billion share $$ buyback over 2 years. Those insiders must really need to unload... oh yeah, thats right ... they are unloading (Then why this chart?)

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=QCOM&d=c&t=5d...5d&l=on&z=b&q=l

Looks like investors are getting wise to the talking up of air stocks like QCOM

Irwin is very nice to shareholders though, thats why he is offloading as much of the crap he owns as he can, along with the rest of his posse...

Gotta love big cap tech... best thing to own in a deflation cycle...

Late help on the way. Shrub to speak on economy today. Greenie can blame the flush on him.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Yes, speaking from Virginia Schwab office....My, my....

Whose Virginia Schwab? :blink:

This is good advice from the UNBIASED standard and poors people.. you know, the ones owned by Mcgraw-Hill... you know, the publishing firm that publishes the UNBIASED Business Week.... you know, the ones who have the S and P 500 index and all that?? You know, the UNBIASED people

Despite poor performances - in fact, because of them -- Standard & Poor's suggests that investors ought to consider adding aggressive growth funds to their plates. The U.S. economy will rebound eventually, and when it does the aggressive growth sector will rise again, says the New York-based financial services firm.

"We don't want to completely avoid aggressive growth funds," says Rosanne Pane, S&P's mutual fund strategist. "These are funds you can keep in mind when we start to see more clarity in the economic environment."

From CBS MarketWatch.com

Although I'm increasingly concerned that there is no bottom for gold... the miners that I have do not seem to be breaking any important trend lines. How much longer can they hold out, I wonder?

they'll probably break the trendline just enough to freak you out then reverse and head higher. Such a head game, isn't it?! :lol:

Indeed... miner stock trades are overseen by criminal stop probers.

Archived