A weak bounce,will bears pounce?

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall Street Examiner Exclusives

Read 'em and weep.

RSS Feed

Latest Headlines

"GASHBUST"

200 point down on the Sow tomorrow

Maybe 350

Bucket shop guys and money manglers love when this happens in a down market -- it gives them someone to lay the blame on

MF Global all over again...albeit not Bk

To quote below douche, from tonight's conf call:

"...when you have excess customer deposits, you invest them, that's what banks have been doing for over 100 years..."

post-6859-133668465595_thumb.jpg

"GASHBUST"

200 point down on the Sow tomorrow

Maybe 350

Bucket shop guys and money manglers love when this happens in a down market -- it gives them someone to lay the blame on

MF Global all over again...albeit not Bk

To quote below douche:

"...when you have excess customer deposits, you invest them, that's what banks have been doing for over 100 years..."

post-6859-133668465595_thumb.jpg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-10/jpmorgan-chase-says-cio-unit-suffered-significant-loss.html

"JPMorgan said today it’s ``repositioning'' the synthetic credit portfolio, and that the CIO ‘‘may hold certain of its current synthetic credit positions for the longer term.’’ "

longer term = bag holding

:lol:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-10/jpmorgan-chase-says-cio-unit-suffered-significant-loss.html

"JPMorgan said today it’s ``repositioning'' the synthetic credit portfolio, and that the CIO ‘‘may hold certain of its current synthetic credit positions for the longer term.’’ "

longer term = bag holding

:lol:

If I may add to the identity above -

longer term = bag holding = Level 3 Mark2Myth

Tomorrow's news Today (All imaginary and in jest):

JP Morgan gets special exemption from the upcoming Volcker Rule Compliance

"Any unwind demanded by Volcker Rule could significantly affect the markets, misprice the assets and lead to extensive loses for systemically important banks. Hence, this exemption is ultimately in the interest of bagholders taxpayers"

I'm gonna farkin puke......

1 whole day of losses?

I guess it's easy when you are the insiders of the insiders.This market is so farkin rigged I wanna throw my computer off my farkin balcony.(I guarantee they won't lose a dime on the way down either. :angry: )

Goldman had one day of trading losses in Q1-filing

The loss was up to $25 million, the firm said. In contrast, Goldman reported 24 days of trading gains of $100 million or more.

http://www.marketwat...?dist=afterbell

Archived