2011,one of the craziest years ever...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't summarized the data from days when US markets are closed, but they tend to be counter trend days IMO.

Most likely it happened when US stocks were in bullish trend.

Bools can never loose.

ES and SPX WILL gap up 2+% to punish all those who sold (or shorted) last few minutes to deny positive close for SPX (by mere 0.04).

Hoping for a huge gap up,at least for the closed end I bought on thursday afternoon.Then A freefall would be fine with me.... :rolleyes:

I expect the bulls to come out and play for a day or 2 (1275ish?),then I am not so sure.Or maybe futures have all the fun tonight and bulls get nothing?

WTFDIK

Happy new year, douches all... May your 2012 chorts flounder & robustly bang through to zero.

Also -

A broker, doctor and lawyer are walking their dogs in a park. The lawyer says, "guy's watch this. Scruffy do a trick." Scruffy starts barking the magna carta. The doctor says, "That's nothing. Spot, do a trick." Spot goes into the woods and start to pull out branches and proceeds to make a replica of a human skeleton." The broker laughs and says to his dog, "go do a trick." His dog immediately goes and humps the other two dogs in the ass and then says, "let's do lunch."

Archived