All bulls........

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mac users and those in awe of Jobs should remember Adele Goldberg of Xerox's Palo Alto Research Center. She and her team developed the GUI interface.

Xerox, being run by incompetents, used the invention to impress visitors, one of whom was a bored Steve Jobs who wanted to prove himself within the corporatized Apple that he had handed to John Scully.

Jobs did a great job of bringing others' ideas to market.

Here is Tom DeMark again. He is basically saying that we will end up making another low if we continue with this blast for another day or two.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-05/demark-says-s-p-500-rally-tomorrow-may-precede-sharp-decline-.html

I don't know if you guys were aware of his prior call. Pretty impressive. Here it is.

What I like about this interview is that we got to hear the way he thinks and the rationale behind his targets.

p.s. I'd prefer that market follows Madness' forecast for next few days. Sold my IRA holdings today with idea to buy it back in few days.

Thanks, TD does some great work. Interestingly he uses an absolute 78,2 fib for his target which isn't too far off the CNBS 20% for a bear market :blush:

In the 21st century, no one should have to die of cancer. 56 years old. What a tragedy. I don't know that much about him, and I have never owned a product made by Apple, but his products are genuinely loved by millions and millions of people. I don't think you can say the same for Bill Gates, or Jeffrey Immelt, or Warren Buffet. To me, that says something.

In the 21st century, no one should have to die of cancer. 56 years old. What a tragedy. I don't know that much about him, and I have never owned a product made by Apple, but his products are genuinely loved by millions and millions of people. I don't think you can say the same for Bill Gates, or Jeffrey Immelt, or Warren Buffet. To me, that says something.

I love my 2 Macs :wub:, even the one I put XP on in a virtual container. :blush:

Jobs and company were visionaries even though

I always thought a lot of mac products were based on the original Star Trek. RIP

Also,

Doc is right, it is a tragedy that a man dies of cancer @56 and you know he had

the resources and wealth to do everything medically possible.

How about a shot of mini Doc on a Macintosh....:lol:

Archived