Amiable acrobatics

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the $US is on a tear relative to the loony.

Too late. I'm going back to FL in 10 days after getting screwed all summer. I was paying almost $5.50 a gallon US for premium gas. And grocery prices are just as absurd. Even though the CAD was really strong against the USD, Canadian retailers never lowered their prices on goods from the US, or priced in USD, or made in countries with USD peg. Canadian consumers got and are getting massively ripped off. Take your CADs, and go across the border to shop.

Methinks I will spend part of the day screening for the walking dead - those trading above 12 with crappy cash flow and earnings of the accounting trick variety. Those who won't survive the next leg down in the recession. The short and hold till they stick an "F" on the end of it. Biotech, software and entertainment used to harbor these turds.

The clear em out plunge is due in Octoberand I want to ride some down on a tight stop, get a little of the dead cat bounce and short full for the death march.

DOW pig still holding up better...but if YM 10925 falls by the wayside later today, could get ugly fast...

Meanwhile Trannies continue to act weaker, and are trying for the breakaway downside from the 900 day...but if bears fail to break it down today, then time may running short for them....

Hourly inverse ETF charts still look more bullish than bearish, potentially explosively so, but they need to get off the launch pad fairly soon, or we may have an aborted mission...

Archived