Say Something...

Personally I hope the Jersey shore get's destroyed so I can get a "Hurricane Special" fixer upper -- but that's just me

Hopefully that will flush out the filthy scumbags from NY that have taken over the place

AMEN! I'd like to buy my uncle's old bar back in Seaside Heights...............made a great living only working 3 months out of the year!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been wanting to make this for years, and finally took the time tonight to do it. I posted it in the after market forum, but I don't want it to go wasted and unnoticed, so I'm posting it again here.

Presenting... The TJ Taunt-o-Meter:

post-160-1314168679277.jpg

Love ya, TJ! :)

and I repeat my comment from last night:

brilliant

post-837-13141907437386.jpg

this is really cool - don't know the long term impact but i love to see banksters squirm

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/08/mass-bankruptcy-judge-voids-foreclosure-of-mers-mortgage/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBigPicture+%28The+Big+Picture%29

Judge: Lenders Can’t Have Their MERS Cake And Eat It Too

Critically, as the judge noted, the PSA provided that for a MERS mortgage such as this, assignments of mortgages did not have to be prepared or delivered to the buyer of the loans. As is endemic with most securitized mortgages, the participants in the securitization did not deliver and record any assignments documenting such transfers, instead, relying on the internal MERS registration system. Throwing this provision back in the lenders’ faces, the judge basically thumbed his nose at the entire securitization industry saying “you can’t have your cake and eat it too” — rendering his bomb-shell ruling that the mortgage itself (as opposed to the underlying loan) was never transferred through the securitization system from entity A, B, C, to Deutsche Bank, and that MERS had always held, and never relinquished, “legal title” to the mortgage. Accordingly, the judge held, Deutsche Bank was never the owner of the mortgage in the first place, could not foreclose in its name, and its foreclosure sale was null and void

I don't know how this fits in with the settlement they are trying to make, That is between state AG's and mortgage holders and servicers but I don't quite get what that has to do with civil cases. The AG's can promise no criminal cases but they can't stop these rulings in foreclosure cases. To boot this is in Federal court, somehow.

This stuff is going to drag on for years.

I know this topic is a Stoolie favorite and has special meaning to Doc. I hope its not old news.

Philly cheesesteak shop owner who told customers to order in English dies

http://www.cnn.com/2...esesteak.owner/

Joey musta ate 1 too many of his own cheesesteaks. They're not bad, but I prefer Pat's, and neither can lay a hand on Jim's at 4th and South.

I know this topic is a Stoolie favorite and has special meaning to Doc. I hope its not old news.

Philly cheesesteak shop owner who told customers to order in English dies

http://www.cnn.com/2...esesteak.owner/

As soon as that news hit the tape, the market turned.

Archived