Rectified Risk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check this DZZ chart out

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=DZZ&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p13862042475

I place the accumulation/distribution in the background of charts and sometimes see interesting divergences.

Look around Aug 2 thru Aug 12. A bunch of people bought DZZ betting they found the top for gold. They got crushed and got out.

Since then the brave have left the field. Smells like a top.

10 year bond looks like it made a clean break down. Certainly this is expected someday when the short squeeze fizzles out. But as I write, it is either retesting the breakdown or starting to push back into the channel - not sure which. If it succeeds at pushing back in, I will have to expand the larger channel to include the price action.

post-647-13141044593829.gif

SPX did push through the resistance line I had drawn yesterday (in red) but has since reversed back into the trending channel so it has been redrawn to include the price movement. This still gives a reasonable channel height so it is an acceptable interpretation. It is currently headed down, and my bank shorts are all still below my stops from yesterday, so I am leaving the stops as is from now.

post-647-13141046836277.gif

Oy, every time I ate at Wolfies, I got such indigestion, I tell ya.

Best kippered salmon I ever had is at a place in Delray called Poppies. You can often catch us there taking my mother to dinner on a Saturday or Sunday night. She loves the borscht and blintzes! :lol:

Archived