Longer term tick update...

Bears are close...but I would not be short above 1340 now...

40K 200 MA looks like the key here, if bears can get the curl started on that, it could be game over...most definitely on a baby sell here, but we need followthru on Monday to ramp up the downside momo...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how come when I look at a lot of charts (even in different time frames), they all seem to have that 45˚positive lift?

maybe I need glasses? <_<

:huh:

I think Mrs. Bernanke remembers that same angle from her honeymoon.

:unsure:

Thereafter? Not so much.....

IF..bears fail to bust it down here, bullz could still conceivably have one last POMO induced fandango upside....

What level do you want to see on the ES, to consider it 'truly busted'? Below 1316 or below 1290?

What level do you want to see on the ES, to consider it 'truly busted'? Below 1316 or below 1290?

I think that if we don't see back above 1340 within the next couple of days, time has probably run out on bully...

If May 17 was the low, bullz should assert themselves soon...if they don't, would be sign of weakness...

lotta stocks on edge of crash windows...GS already deep into it after the breach of the key 150 area...more may join in real soon bullz don't pull stick save real soon...

Whenever I see stuff like this, my contrarian hackles stand at attention..

Gold, silver coins to be legal currency in Utah

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BACK_TO_GOLD?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-05-22-15-23-20

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Utah legislators want to see the dollar regain its former glory, back to the days when one could literally bank on it being "as good as gold."

To make that point, they've turned it around, and made gold as good as cash. Utah became the first state in the country this month to legalize gold and silver coins as currency. The law also will exempt the sale of the coins from state capital gains taxes.

May be at least an intermediate top in gold upon us...

Watching Gold like a a hawk now for any sign of failing to hold this breakout attempt over 1500 ...

how come when I look at a lot of charts (even in different time frames), they all seem to have that 45˚positive lift?

maybe I need glasses? <_>

No. You just have your screen orientation set wrong. Instead of portrait, change it to landscape. That will lower the angle.

Or you could set it to flip the orientation. Yeah... that's it! Adjust your screen settings.

:lol:

Archived