2 in a row for the bears!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to see my muni's continue up lately.I was adding for about 5 or 6 weeks.My broker bought another huge chunk for my account today,I called him and told him to reverse the trade and do not buy anymore paper unless we sell some high and get a huge dip...period.

I don't want to chase anything and will look to sell some if the rally continues.

Nice forensics. I think you're spot on.

I first laid out this scenario in early January for readers of the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report. I was early, but I reiterated the opinion weekly since then. I also said that the trial balloons would be the first sign.

Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and get in RIGHT NOW!

I first laid out this scenario in early January for readers of the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report in January before the Fed meeting that month. I was early, but I reiterated the opinion weekly since then. I also said that the trial balloons would be the first sign.

Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. <a href="http://wallstreetexaminer.com/?page_id=19">Click this link and get in RIGHT NOW! </a>

So I'm a little slow... :blink: :lol:

Oooops my S&P bar color inverted. I was like WTF, i thought today was down. This is more normal, or you can turn the other chart inside out or something.

where do you get info about daily IDS views from? From main page? If so, traffic in Nov, one IDS was max 6k view. Yesterday was about 5,4k daily view or somehing like that, so yesterday traffic was almost the same, like in NOV.

Could you paste your raw data somewhere?

I think the market is finally starting to see that there is no "free lunch".

Printing money has consequences, with unrest in the middle east as a reaction to exported inflation (and NO job creation).

The fed can decide to continue to print, and encourge a vacume of be filled with anti-usa power, or it can see reason and stop, allow the markets to adjust on its own FREE WILL ( without QE, Greenspan/bernake) "puts", and some day soon we may see a REAL recovery.

OR maybe the industrial milatary complex wants a WORLD WAR 3?

Archived