Always a V bottom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32" Flat panels are whispered to be priced at $199 at various bazaars this holiday season

May have to get rid of the rest of by vacume tube models

Nice 32-incher right across from the shitter....now that would be livin'

old-tv-set.jpg

have you lost your mind? 32" ONLY? 42 or 46 at least.

Skip all reaserch and buy yourself a new samsung with internet access (youtube,browseretc), with multimedia functions (playin movies from your laptop via DLNA or playin movies (HD) from your pendrive. How to get HD movie on the pendrive? Ask my friend torrent, maybe he will help you too)

They don't give a shit,THEY can afford gas if it's $300.00 a barrel......

It's all about who has the power,they got to keep the Ponzi going or it will get truly ugly and they know it. glare.gif

It will be difficult for them to explain away $110 oil and various other commodities making historical highs. People are starting to get wise to them. However, they never took credit for any of the other insane bubbles that they created, so why should they start now. They will have to find another scape goat for the current travesty playing out, I guess.

have you lost your mind? 32" ONLY? 42 or 46 at least.

Skip all reaserch and buy yourself a new samsung with internet access (youtube,browseretc), with multimedia functions (playin movies from your laptop via DLNA or playin movies (HD) from your pendrive. How to get HD movie on the pendrive? Ask my friend torrent, maybe he will help you too)

Ah, I see, put it over the jacuzz, instead of in front of the shitter

bellagio-bathroom.jpg

One of my earliest memories is of watching the Mickey Mouse Club on a TV just like that, except maybe it had a converter box on the top. Every kid in the neighborhood came over about 5:00 every night because we were the first on the street to have one. My parents car got hit by a drunk cop and got some settlement money.

As noted on IDS, this whole silver margin conspiracy is "a duh"

As the underlying goes up the margarine required also has to rise

The fact that it's not published in advance (which would be very easy to do -- basis price levels) is the stoopid part

There is no need to throw these shit out there without it being pre-known

Yeah it actually should be published in advance - but not doing it allows them to stick a dagger in the neck of an inconvenient rally, right when it's going parabolic

We live in interesting times....

Archived