• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Social Comment

These multi-millionaire douchebags really make me laugh when they bitch and moan about higher taxes.

Why is that Trader Joe?

Well, I'll tell ya.

The only reason that these AlphaHotels (Miami Vice 80's reference) can acquire, and (this is key) keep the ridiculous amount of money and lifestyle they enjoy, and (this is also key) not have to pay 10, 30 or more gun toting mercenaries to keep them from getting their heads chopped off and families killed...

...is because

They enjoy the "security" that is affored them by living in the good 'ol USA

They should be glad to to pay what they are currently paying, and in fact, should probably be happy paying more!!!

If it wasn't for the fact that the US is bascially a Police State -- meaning there be a lot of Police :blush: ....

...these f**ktards would be separated from there ill-gotten gains tout-suite, not to mention that their heads would be separated from their torsos -- with additional family members included for FREE -- unlike the typical US healthcare plan

At least for now...

...until, the MOB RULES

angry-mob.bmp

I know this sort of talk pisses off Doc so much he probably speaks French but I still think the market has to give Ben a reason to print. To spell it out we need a drop. Maybe he will if the DOW is 15,000 by then or maybe he won't after 182 water boarding sessions with the DOW at 6000. I don't know, I am just delving into expectations.

Listen, Mr Hair On Fire had an article yesterday saying some GS guy said the Fed would start QEII at the next meeting, the day after the election, cute. I don't know if the GS guy is spreading misinformation, disinformation, a hot tip from a hooker or from Ben's own lips. Some GS guy isn't Kramer or Kudlow, if you get my drift. Don't shoot me, the messenger.

(I would not be totally shocked if it was revealed that Mr Hair On Fire was working for GS.)

Archived