10k hats again?

SEC charges 2 with insider trading on BHP-Potash

Securities and Exchange Commission charges 2 investors with insider trading on BHP-Potash deal

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/SEC-charges-2-with-insider-apf-1038907703.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode=

Eddie last seen wearing a disguise repeating the word "Potash"...two bald guys with horse tails growing out of the back of their heads gone missing. Authorities said be on the lookout for PT1 and 2 wearing the following hair style....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idiot "I Don't Know" Finnerman goes long BP at $35 today...

What a dolt...

I was in at $27 and out at $39

I'll be back in under $30...

big.chart?symb=bp&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=4&size=2&state=9&sid=127362&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=3975&mocktick=1&rand=8837

Was at the gym watching CNBC on mute. She got asked a question, first subtitles on the screen were "I don't know"...

I've been on this site for 10 years. Doc, it's your home so if I'm not welcome then I'll say my goodbyes.

It's been a pleasure chatting with many of you over the years. Farewell and good trading.

As someone looking in awe at KWave, yourself and the 'douchebagagalist' TJ, you are going to be missed around here. Every family has fights, as time cools things down I hope you will be back, sooner rather than later. Hope you continue to have successful trades.

Traders are many.

Not many make Money.

And I_Am_Madness.

Is not part of the many.

(Man if this doesn't make you come back, I don't know what else will B) )

You nailed that last one in June within a day or so....

FWIW I suspect silver may outperform gold on the next move up....which prolly means I'll be in the back room with SLW again, spinning Barry White and ordering bottles from Branson.....

if you go back to 08 on hui,xau , and silver it looks like a large consolidation move for an upmove. the miners are severely undervalued relative to the price of gold. and the gold/silver ratio is also stretched out.

we shall see

dave skarica

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/7159

covers the broad markets and gold and silver

dharma

if you go back to 08 on hui,xau , and silver it looks like a large consolidation move for an upmove. the miners are severely undervalued relative to the price of gold. and the gold/silver ratio is also stretched out.

we shall see

dave skarica

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/7159

covers the broad markets and gold and silver

dharma

My own little snowglobe has silver taking off in early/mid Sept. There's tremendous compression on the daily chart and support from the weekly.

Am expecting it to resolve upwards, but maybe with a sharp and effective shakeout first.

IMHO silver at $16 or better $15 would be an awesome & probably fleeting buying opp.

Hopefully we can stick a fork in the flation red herring. PM price behavior since the Fed took away the crack pipe and the broad market fell apart in April suggests something else is happening.

Just for the record, saying that the great city of Philadelphia couldn't manage to be #1 in the bedbug department was intended as a compliment, of the ironic variety.

Anybody remember what has often happened, um, shortly after food fights here, when the bears are all feeling testy?

Archived