240 point reversal,nothing but net

In the immortal words of Chris Farley....I think Crapple does a "whoops see daisy"...

they are actually bastardizing the good stuff they make by jamming too much sheet too fast down peoples throats...put out a phone..2 months later another..than the sani pad 2...then free cases or colored ice tongs...then free reading glasses for your trashed eyesight...then free digital rehab clinic stays....

enough already...

Ags- just sent you a PM. Brick

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A teenage girl in our town was run down in a crosswalk by another teenage boy....

Shortly afterward he reportedly told his friends that he was texting....presumably before the family lawyer told him to STFU...

No charges were filed

Was she texting while crossing the street?

Isn't KWave's trading methodology SMA? Seem to work for him.

The subject was sma crossovers used as trading signals. If I'm not mistaken K Wave uses them to pinpoint support and resistance. Different subject.

I know you're a cycle guy, but can you truly say that Cycles are the best of the bunch?

Nope. Can't. And wouldn't. But it works pretty well sometimes. For me and hopefully for my subscribers.

Your mileage may vary.

The subject was sma crossovers used as trading signals. If I'm not mistaken K Wave uses them to pinpoint support and resistance. Different subject.

Nope. Can't. And wouldn't. But it works pretty well sometimes. For me and hopefully for my subscribers.

Your mileage may vary.

Let's see how it works tonight...we just got a "death cross" on the 1 min time frame on ES... :lol:

Here's her last text....amazingly, to the driver of the car....

"I bet you can't hit me, nah nah, nah nah"

Uh....

Too soon?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not for me. I'm a big fan of dark humor.

Archived