Bully 10k prop jam reversal

Mr. Widget's shorter cycles are back near the zero momentum zone and 5/8 day have bottomed out in this frame. 4 days ago the 5 day crossed into a positive bias and reversed in a couple days. The position of the 5/8 day now also reminds me of the end of a cycle. In the past near the end of an 8 day cycle we'd have a TurkeyNeck trade to break the bull for a day or two sending the 5 day down to negative bias before a blasting gap up to begin another cycle as the 5 day would rocket above the zero momentum zone pulling the 8 day with it. The pigmen did a good job today with the chart candles - I hope this isn't the start of the new recovery.

post-326-1265416876_thumb.png

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so have one thread and then when the american market closes, post a gigantic picture of a douche bag. This douche bag will be known to all as a symbol that things are "about to get looser".

Then at some point, our Aussie friends come along and open a new thread that begins with a focus on the market and trading until 'ding, ding, ding' the douche bag appears and then, yep--you guessed it--it is time to get looser

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

never change the Structure. Night and Day, Day and Night are different.

never change, never try to join the Night with the Day.

never.

no good will come of such an admixture, thimks your jickiss.

and

here is the one month Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator. Obviously, it was little changed on 02-05-2010.

will there be a FX intervention. for sure, the doolar is moving up in a one way can not lose this bet mode....the us goobermint does not want the doolar up. doolar up helps Chinar, DL, and the rest of Euro land.

thimk!

post-1911-1265417319_thumb.png

Thanks Coop!

Maybe a good compromise would be to have two, two, two threads per day and keep them both on the one forum in one list. One for daytime in Mahwah

Right, 'cause I'm tired of posting when most of the board is asleep. Maui functions in what I like to call the "correct" time zone, so it only makes sense that everyone else should have to adjust to it. I mean, on the East Coast, the sun comes up at like 1 a.m. fer chrissake (and it's even worse when DST is in effect!)! How can you people even sleep???

I just think that you ladies and gentlemen create such great content here that if we made the structure and format a little simpler, we could grow the community and have even better discussion. We can always use a little new blood, and I want to make it easy for people to find us. Right now, it's not.

Oh YES, Please!

026.gif

Latest Story

Preview to the Main Event- Professional Edition Fed Report

February 5, 2010 By Lee Adler The dollar strengthened dramatically in an apparent short squeeze that triggered liquidation across most asset types. The dollar has emerged strongly from a formidable bottom on the charts, as the first response of dollar carry traders to double down and increase their bets back in December has come back to bite them and the markets hard. All markets except Treasuries are now showing signs of forced liquidation, or in the dollar’s case, forced short covering. The Treasuries, perversely, are getting the benefit but underlying demand factors for Treasuries are weakening. This makes the rally in Treasuries dangerous. It promises even greater market disruptions down the road. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Right, 'cause I'm tired of posting when most of the board is asleep. Maui functions in what I like to call the "correct" time zone, so it only makes sense that everyone else should have to adjust to it. I mean, on the East Coast, the sun comes up at like 1 a.m. fer chrissake (and it's even worse when DST is in effect!)! How can you people even sleep???

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

You're thinking about MAUI.

I'm talking about MAHWAH!

:lol:

<h5 class="latest">Latest Story</h5>

Preview to the Main Event- Professional Edition Fed Report

February 5, 2010 By Lee Adler The dollar strengthened dramatically in an apparent short squeeze that triggered liquidation across most asset types. The dollar has emerged strongly from a formidable bottom on the charts, as the first response of dollar carry traders to double down and increase their bets back in December has come back to bite them and the markets hard. All markets except Treasuries are now showing signs of forced liquidation, or in the dollar’s case, forced short covering. The Treasuries, perversely, are getting the benefit but underlying demand factors for Treasuries are weakening. This makes the rally in Treasuries dangerous. It promises even greater market disruptions down the road. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Excellent! One of your best reports. Wholistic, clear and concise.

One of my favorite lines: In fact, we are already seeing the impact in the stock market and commodities as the Fed gradually withdraws the intravenous lines from the brain dead patient- the US economy and the

world financial system.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Goodnight, Gracie.

Yeah, I only lurk and rubberneck at the moment but this seems like The Right Thing To Do.

I'm thinking of going to a one thread per day format. That would simplify things for newbies who think we just disappear for the rest of the day, depending on which forum they are reading.

I am also going to have to do a new design for better ad placement, and a few more bells and whizzers.

What say you? Is it time to go all modren? Hard to answer, I know. We're all so used to the Model T.

I just think that you ladies and gentlemen create such great content here that if we made the structure and format a little simpler, we could grow the community and have even better discussion. We can always use a little new blood, and I want to make it easy for people to find us. Right now, it's not.

I think it's great that the day's trading thread is opened in Australia while most Americans sleep - it really underscores the international flavor of this site and the global nature of capital markets. I think that helps make this site unique. I also like the division between the day's trading board and M2M, although I wish the close/open component were more seamless - sometimes the conversation continues on IDS in the aftermarket, sometimes not.

If you're looking for change, I would suggest (at the risk of voicing sacrilege) dumping capitalstool.com altogether and moving the IDS/M2M threads (and whatever else - I used to be an avid reader of the gold thread when I first got here) under the wallstreetexaminer.com moniker. Essentially suggesting that if the goal is to grow the community, you might need to mainstream the forum's "tenor." That would also organize the community closer to your paid product (which, dear lurkers, remains the best damned commentary available - SUBSCRIBE!).

Don't get me wrong - I love the irreverence of capitalstool.com. But I think it may create certain barriers... for instance among people (like me) who never accessed the site from a corporate job for fear of alerting corporate scanners for the word "anal" and such.

Just a thought.

I think it's great that the day's trading thread is opened in Australia while most Americans sleep - it really underscores the international flavor of this site and the global nature of capital markets. I think that helps make this site unique. I also like the division between the day's trading board and M2M, although I wish the close/open component were more seamless - sometimes the conversation continues on IDS in the aftermarket, sometimes not.

If you're looking for change, I would suggest (at the risk of voicing sacrilege) dumping capitalstool.com altogether and moving the IDS/M2M threads (and whatever else - I used to be an avid reader of the gold thread when I first got here) under the wallstreetexaminer.com moniker. Essentially suggesting that if the goal is to grow the community, you might need to mainstream the forum's "tenor." That would also organize the community closer to your paid product (which, dear lurkers, remains the best damned commentary available - SUBSCRIBE!).

Don't get me wrong - I love the irreverence of capitalstool.com. But I think it may create certain barriers... for instance among people (like me) who never accessed the site from a corporate job for fear of alerting corporate scanners for the word "anal" and such.

Just a thought.

butt....butt......butt.....

mainstream?

What about Shorty? What happened to the "No Bear Left Behind" policy? And the "No Bear Behind Left Untouched by Pigmen" policy? How could we post swell pictures like these on a mainstream board?

post-837-1265429956.jpg

post-837-1265429977.jpg

post-837-1265430051.jpg

post-837-1265430093_thumb.jpg

Archived