Major Sell Signal

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
never before have I seen so many empty blank billboards

silent reaminders of the worsening Deepression

I met Kevin and Sean at a Renaissance Weekend in early 2000 just as the bubble was getting ready to pop. I looked at their Balance Sheet and asked them about the debt castle they were building.....they laughed and said it was all about cash flow....I told them to their face that their debt based ponzi scheme would one day blow up in their face when we had a big enough recession and their cashflow went negative for an extended period of time...

We may be about to see if I was right or not....

Ok, I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction here. The U.S. will have some kind of healthcare reform passed and signed by the President by the Summer or before the mid-term candidates return home to campaign. Democrats can't return home to campaign with no significant legislation passed. Healthcare is probably the only legislation furthest along in the process to make it to Obama by fall recess. With or without healthcare passed the Democrats will probably take a hit but may have a better chance with it passed. I feel the message that the cost of doing nothing is much higher has not been well communicated by anyone.

I think the Democrats are taking the debate out of the public and off the front page to push this thing through behind closed doors. Obama will play front man and use diversionary tactics (Jobs, Jobs, Jobs) to allow the Senate and House the chance to reconcile the two versions.

All that said, I can't imagine whatever gets passed will be good for the Medicare Advantage (MA) plans. In the coming weeks I will be looking to buy some long dated (Sept) cheap OTM puts on some of the more MA weighted insurance companies such as WCG, HUM, HS, UAM, AGP, UNH, etc.. I would appreciate other thoughts on the subject or strategies on how to trade this scenario.

Just thinking out loud.

the days of steak dinners, hookers and booze are OVER fer all them RE geniusi

these daze they huddle in 99-cent hamburger jernts, chokin' and breakin' their teeth on grizzle 'N' bonebit bargainburgers, wild-eyed and desperate, swappin' schemes fer strippin' off second mrotgouges, buyin' 'N' bailin', setups fer scorin' Ch 7 not Ch 13, and keepin' their sorry liarloan backsides outta arse-poundin' prison fer mrotgouge fraud

My brother who is currently a mostly unemployed builder minding the kids (luckily his wife has a well paid job) is now thinking of getting a realtor license? WTF? I am thinking he is losing his mind. I need to take a trip to Washington D.C and give him a kick up the back side.

i rember that d'adamo said in his book that A blood type didnt evolve until 15000 years ago and B evolved 5000 years ago ? this evolution was powered by diet and food lectins?

The Eat Right for Your Blood Type Diet---http://www.webmd.com/diet/eat-right-for-your-type

--------------------------------------------

then why are ABO and RH -+ present in gorillas and monkeys :wacko:

On top of that I am trying to trade the currency gap here which is a regular money maker for me and my IG browser is hanging up and won't let me trade Grr!!!!!!!

same problem here, also on IG. That sunday night gap gets almost always reversed. Right now plattform works. On friday it took me almost w whole minute to get filled on my order short GBP 1.6095. Didnt have that problem before, but if that happens more often i have to leave them.

i rember that d'adamo said in his book that A blood type didnt evolve until 15000 years ago and B evolved 5000 years ago ? this evolution was powered by diet and food lectins?

The Eat Right for Your Blood Type Diet---http://www.webmd.com/diet/eat-right-for-your-type

--------------------------------------------

then why are ABO and RH -+ present in gorillas and monkeys :wacko:

15,000 years? How does he know that. How would you even measure that?

It is possible to estimate what ancient people ate from a spectroscopic analysis of the bones but I dont know any way of doing the above analysis.

same problem here, also on IG. That sunday night gap gets almost always reversed. Right now plattform works. On friday it took me almost w whole minute to get filled on my order short GBP 1.6095. Didnt have that problem before, but if that happens more often i have to leave them.

Usually they are fine.

Made nice money tonight on the USDJPY & EURJPY close. Missed the AUdusd close due to the IG hang up.

Main problem with the IG sunday night gap close is they really widened the spread for most of the first hour. eg Audusd can be 6 pips wide instead of 2 normally.

Check out Fxcbs. They are not a maket maker and have a real ECN platform with low spreads. Wonder what their spreads are Sunday night?

Usually they are fine.

Made nice money tonight on the USDJPY & EURJPY close. Missed the AUdusd close due to the IG hang up.

Main problem with the IG sunday night gap close is they really widened the spread for most of the first hour. eg Audusd can be 6 pips wide instead of 2 normally.

Check out Fxcbs. They are not a maket maker and have a real ECN platform with low spreads. Wonder what their spreads are Sunday night?

right now IG is frozen again. Cant trade anything.

Archived