Breakout or Fakeout?

Question for Madness if I may.

If 1070 breaks i'm out.

I see a move to 980.

Why is it that you don't consider other supports below 1070? Or do they even play a role in your judgement? Thank you very much if you care to answer this question.

I believe this was a comment i made back in early Nov?

If you look at the chart, like many i was playing the H&S setup. My assumption was the right shoulder should not go beyond the left and obviously it did.

As price and the chart materialize, these support areas become less relevant because a new set of support line (Mid Nov to Current) emerges.

I ended up honoring my trade and re-enter substantially higher on my shorts when a new set of resistance emerged.

post-1444-1261534688_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

Pushing the Envelope – Professional Edition

December 22, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data strengthened in all time frames for the second day in a row on Tuesday. 6 month cycle status has now gone to the buy side on balance for the first time in this move. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Can't decide whether this woman is more powerful or less powerful than Lorena Bobbitt.

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_14051160?source=rss

Officers were called Friday night to a domestic disturbance in Winona. Williams says the man pulled down his underwear for police and showed them a large tear on his genitals.

There certainly is an investment lesson here. Be very careful into whose hands you entrust your family jewels.

2%20THE%20FAMILY%20JEWELS.jpg

With the Vix crashing check out the put premium on the put options above 620 for Jan 2009 on GOOG.

2 bucks for the 620 and almost non above that.....I have never seen this before. Goog reports earning in mid January right before option expires.

They essentially giving these away.

don't know if that's bullish or bearish anymore....now that the currency trade is a one way ticket to bull heaven, that may be telling you something...don't short...it's a short squeeze indicator now...

the VIX went to 10 during the second bubble...

on the other hand...I've never seen so much bullishness and puffiness on Crapvision as I have the last week....Maria was cackling like rooster after hours...Whiskey Haines keeps massaging his bottom.... Kermit the Frog showed up belching out visions of 1500 SPX and lastly

Cramit raised his target on Scamazon tonight....again...230 something..."no brainer"...the 2000 bullsheet mania meter is spinning like a top...

Archived