IDS World Markets Fri 27th November 09

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birth of Alien Baby- Professional Edition

November 26, 2009 By Lee Adler One of the key problems with the recent advance has been the weakness in 6 month cycle status, which was a sign that the rally was built on a weak and narrow base. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

USD barely moving. Nothing really happened so far. If the real panic is coming it's definitely not tomorrow yet.

I expect some chain reaction from Dubai, but I have no clue how fast it may happen. Apparently european banks are denying the exact size of the exposure, which is not helping the confidence.

The size of Dubai scam is about the same as Madoff one

USD barely moving. Nothing really happened so far. If the real panic is coming it's definitely not tomorrow yet.

I expect some chain reaction from Dubai, but I have no clue how fast it may happen. Apparently european banks are denying the exact size of the exposure, which is not helping the confidence.

Interesting article, Roxy. Folks are joking that Geithner should just let out a big FARP-- Foreign Asset Relief Program-- and bail out Dubai now, since what does one more bailout matter, after all of them he's done already?

w?s=^AORD

Ouch, not too much in the way of green around today. All Ords dived -2.8% which puts us in a support area on the daily chart. Most sectors took a real battering: Financials -3.6%, Materials -3.3% and Miners -3.2% were the worst off with Telecomms only getting a light smack, -0.6%.

A sea of red in Asia: China -2.1%, Honkers -3.5%, India -2.3% and Nikkers -2.4%.

On to UK/Europe:

Footsie

image;size=239x110

DAX

image;size=239x110

CAC 40

image;size=239x110

Don't forget about this coming Sunday night.....

Margins being doubled in forex....from 200:1 down to 100:1

http://www.gftforex.com/announcement/FAQ-N...age-changes.asp

Nice little commentary there, Roxy.

But there's no doubt in my mind that Barclays is doing their Claude Reins in Casablanca imitation.

My guess is that the front of the house is broadcasting dumbness now while the back of the house has been desperately trying to unload whatever portion of the steaming pile of crap Dubai paper they had for last year or so.

Casablanca_Renault-SHOCKED.jpg

I'll post this on IDS as well...

Rutty getting hammered and still following the 87 rise and crash fractal extremely closely with a 7+ month run up, leading to a 55 day crash pattern.

After making the equivalent of the August 25, 87 high on October 15th, we now have the equivalent of the October 6, 87 rollover at 42 days later. If we continue the 55 day calendar day crash pattern, it should be hard down into Dec 9-10 or so.

I still think the chart looks more like 75, but as long it continues to follow the 87 fractal nearly to the day, will give it some weight as a possibility.

My best guess is the "crash" will only make it to the 200 day if it comes in that time frame. But if we get to the 200 before Dec 9th, who knows.......

Archived