Photo

A Banner Day for Mr. Widget

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#61 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

Nikkie Cue'd Down after a 50 bar bounce sell. I "think" it's gunna get ugly now.
http://www.StockShar..._1256783180.png
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#62 jickiss

jickiss

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

here is a link to infield fly rule explained.

it is badly written...

http://baseball.suit..._rule_explained
"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#63 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

You guys! Put him down and quit foolin' around and get back to digging. :angry:

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :P

Like this? French style?

Attached Images

• KickNutsBaseballElbowJPEG.jpg

Of course I'm caustic!

#64 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,487 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

Raindrop in the Perfect Storm? Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, October 28, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The net aggregate differential between buy and sell side cycle screen indications dropped from -1796 to -2018, the lowest reading since last October. At that time the low of -2316 occurred with the SPX nearly 100 points above its short term low and nearly 240 points above the November price low. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#65 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

The Damn Yankees must go down to humiliation. They symbolize the NYC corrupt power structure and everyone wants to see them go down to a shameful defeat! Even red state morans know enough to hate the damn yankees! Besides, they are American League which should require them to be sent to a Maoist reeducation camp for at least 3 months. GO PHILS! Kick their assessess!

Yeah, but the commie Phillies are trying to brainwash 'mericans with a subliminal message. Just look at the color of their batting helmets.
Of course I'm caustic!

#66 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

Did anyone notice NNVC today?
Of course I'm caustic!

#67 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

How come the Yankees' pitcher is wearing knickers instead of long pants?
Of course I'm caustic!

#68 jickiss

jickiss

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:50 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Rice.

take a close look at the Rice Chart....signs of moentary instability will emerge first in the grains....

Attached Thumbnails

• 10_28_2009__rough_rice__watch_it_2dd2c37effab9309e1d2da939778da5e.png

"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#69 Speakeasy

Speakeasy

Escaped American Inmate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,055 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

The Phillies pitcher, a skinny kid named Cliff Lee with the 8 strikeouts and the catch of the back-at-cha behind his back! The kid deserves a triple team by groupies tonight at the hotel.
Behind every great fortune there is a crime. ~ Honore de Balzac
One must live the way one thinks, or end up thinking the way one lives
~ Paul Bourget

#70 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

The Phillies pitcher, a skinny kid named Cliff Lee with the 8 strikeouts and the catch of the back-at-cha behind his back! The kid deserves a triple team by groupies tonight at the hotel.

Unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it.

I'm serious in my question above -- how come the Yanks' pitcher was wearing knee pants?
Of course I'm caustic!

#71 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

I just saw a railing painted "Bank of America • Yankees"

Okay, that does, it, I'm really rooting for the Phillies now.
Of course I'm caustic!

#72 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

Did anyone notice NNVC today?

...interesting.

Not on my playbook, but interesting.

Out of the hands of retail shorts, but those institutionalized nekked bastids may ravage the nano-crap out of it. :o

Attached Thumbnails

• NNVC.png

Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#73 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

...interesting.

Not on my playbook, but interesting.

Out of the hands of retail shorts, but those institutionalized nekked bastids may ravage the nano-crap out of it. :o

Apparently the Agora boyz were touting it.

I wonder how many shares they held, before pushing it up 50% today?
Of course I'm caustic!

#74 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

An act of desperation?

"Senators agreed Wednesday to extend a popular tax credit for first-time homebuyers and to offer a reduced credit to some repeat buyers."

Somebody I was reading somewhere today described this thing with the expanded income qualification as a taxpayer subsidy for the top 5% to buy from the top 1%.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#75 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

Suburb outside of Denver

Looks like Westminster-ish......

Used to live in Boulder in early 90s.....half the road down to Denver was still undeveloped.....
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart