Photo

Squeezing Every Drop of Bear Blood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#16 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

A little tidbit about mania man.....check him out next time he stands next to Erin...the guy's like 5' 4" tall,,,,,He rolls his sleeves up....destroys lives..then sits on phone books in his Hummer so he can see over the steering wheel....he's a hobbit
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#17 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

A little tidbit about mania man.....check him out next time he stands next to Erin...the guy's like 5' 4" tall,,,,,He rolls his sleeves up....destroys lives..then sits on phone books in his Hummer so he can see over the steering wheel....he's a hobbit

RFLMAO :lol:
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#18 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

Cramer is pumping aapl after hours. aapl at 177.15, it closed at 175.16

tell James I front-ran his sorry aSS
bought back all my bucknaked CrAAPL Sep 180 sucker cals earlier turday fer peanuts just in case they pulled some opex B.S.

Attached Images

• HUMPCR_1.GIF

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#19 quanta

quanta

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:23 PM

The Departing Fund Managers

Danny Pang dies at 42; accused O.C. financier
Danny Pang faced fraud charges. His wife's murder case raised questions of his possible ties to a Taiwanese triad.

President and CEO of investment manager Rockefeller & Co. found dead in Mass.
BOSTON (AP) -- James S. McDonald, president and chief executive of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co., has died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, Massachusetts authorities said Tuesday.

Fund managers wanted
Many fund managers push themselves beyond their limits.
Yang Jun, 44, president of Everyoung Capital Management Co and a doyen of the private fund management industry, died of liver cancer on June 22.
A couple of weeks later Sun Yanqun, 41, chief investment officer at JP Morgan Asset Management's China venture fund, died of digestive tract hemorrhage-induced shock.

Paying the price of ill gotten success...
Don't look too close...
The current Weatha
In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them. Johann von Neumann
We're all frinkin' doomed The Mogambo Guru
In the long run, we're all dead John Maynard Keynes
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal Emma Goldman
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana G. Marx

#20 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

back ta 2 bucks fer this crapcommon terlet paper

Attached Images

• tempc.png

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#21 T_Slim

T_Slim

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:48 PM

Any view on Usd/Yen? Back down to test lows or BOJ intervention? :unsure:

Attached Thumbnails

• usd_yen.gif

#22 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

Here we are in globex land and the dipsters are at it again. Mania Man CREAMER has invoked the almighty apple to push shlock land ever higher in the after life and mysterious forces have suddenly appeared to push ES over 1047, although quite a struggle has been put on by some lone bear. It would be such an event, a spectacle, a taste of the not too distant past to have a 300 pt. down day for the sow, if only to placate the bear and medicate him, making him drunk for just one day so he could escape the brutal pain and horrors.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#23 Yaryman

Yaryman

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:00 PM

This confirms it for me...it's 1999 all over again.

Not saying this to be a smart as, but now we have the play book.

Attached Thumbnails

• big.chart.gif

#24 Goldmember

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

Any view on Usd/Yen? Back down to test lows or BOJ intervention? :unsure:

¥¿

...never noticed the character map before. Lots of weird stuff. :lol:
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#25 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Squeezing bears to high heaven is all about saving 92% of the pension funds that are now underfunded and stocks are by far the best bubble to inflate at the moment. Nothing else is happening, that's for sure.
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#26 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

It seems as though they have left, at least for now. The futures have calmed and pulled back. Maybe the sinister, demonic forces will return after the stroke of midnight to dance in the pale moon light.

#27 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,306 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:00 PM

It seems as though they have left, at least for now. The futures have calmed and pulled back. Maybe the sinister, demonic forces will return after the stroke of midnight to dance in the pale moon light.

Maybe at their normal 3 am schedule..... <_<

Nothing

#28 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

Maybe at their normal 3 am schedule..... <_<

Hell never sleeps

#29 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:17 PM

Squeezing bears to high heaven is all about saving 92% of the pension funds that are now underfunded and stocks are by far the best bubble to inflate at the moment. Nothing else is happening, that's for sure.

Stocks are the easiest bubble to inflate

#30 An Ant

An Ant

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

Not that it means anything but China down 2.4%

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart