Photo

Ignoring Stop Signs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 juggler

juggler

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 481 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

This run up is weird, Intel was down 0.20 and junk stocks without earning and dividend are up 0.50-1.50 all over the place.
The quality of the stocks climbing is going down - or as we say here sh*t floats to the top :lol: :lol:

#32 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Common schlock taking a trip through the Skookumchuck Narrows [wicked tidal currents]

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#33 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:10 PM

Was out tonight and was listening to the end of Cramer before Timmy's love fest....he spent a good ten minutes saying UNG was useless toilet paper and was a screaming sell....then he pumped Devon as a better buy which of course was in his "churitable" trust.....

As for Timmy's show...it was complete with a dramatic intro with the guy with the scary deep voice talking over the doom music ..."from the depth's hell ....just 12 short months ago....America and the Globe was on the verge of economic collapse far worse than the Great Depression (scary music gets pumped up).......but one man..one special man saved the world...."

I could swear I was watching something that was put together and choreographed.....2 years ago. It was the most bizarre thing I heard and all I could think was how stupid it sounded......Then the audience ...clapping like a herd of seals on the rocks on Timmy's every word...was filled with hedge hog managers and investment bankers...

All i could think of was only in America can a liver lipped mad man get knighted for using us as lab rats for his grandpa Munster like economic experiments and the new guy and his side kick get ticker tape parades for following through and blowing the thing to smithereens....

my son was looking at this today....and I clicked on the link below which was at the bottom of the page.....the sponsor of the site... I just can't get away from it...:lol:

http://www.gpo.gov/m...maintenance.htm
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#34 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

"I wouldn't give a penny to a banker, to benefit a banker," Geithner said at a town hall meeting hosted by CNBC at the Newseum in Washington.

http://www.marketwat...vent-2009-09-10

But he'd give em 700 billion levered 40 to 1 implicitly guaranteed by our tax dollars....I actually think the two guys we have in there now are more evil then Greenie...

And WTF is a CNBS "Newseum" ????
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#35 Peek Paper

Peek Paper

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

Gettin' close to midnight ...

on 9/11 ...

are we getting a Sign or what ...

1000 near the stroke 'o 12 ...

Attached Images

• untitled.JPG

The deeper you dig into a pile of dung, the worse it smells ...

#36 Peek Paper

Peek Paper

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:03 AM

The Cartel wins the toss ...

Attached Images

• untitled.JPG

The deeper you dig into a pile of dung, the worse it smells ...

#37 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:04 AM

Could this be a contrarian indicator?

bucks2.JPG
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#38 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:08 AM

Fucutures so fur indicatin' that crap common goin' down the craphole...[since Shorty isn't here :lol: ]

yup, night session spoozer still sportin' big red

crashin' a pernt and a querter so far

gov't looks powerless to stop it

probably too many common diluted sucker crapcommon common crapshares crammed into the suckerflusher at the close turday so there gonna be a lotta common crap crapped outta the commoncrapper when they flush the crapsuckers on the open turdmorrow

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart