Photo

Testing, Testing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#31 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:44 AM

Kinky Over The Counter unregulated exotica.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Herro, Mr. Barrick? This is the Margin Man. prease wire transfer immediately...or else." :unsure: :P

:lol:

Dumbasses at large...

A $5.6 billion charge to earnings will be recorded in the third quarter as a result of a change in accounting treatment for the contracts

They aquired their bulk and control of most of the gold in the ground using their hedge book and resulting credit combined as a weapon against their unhedged opponents who were unarmed, however since 2001 it's been the Death of a Thousand Cuts.

All in all it's just the usual Wank Street printing press of crap common for the dirty unwashed masses, swallowed whole with a sheepish look and a low mutterance of please sir can I have some more...

Now where did I put my bowl?..... :unsure:
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart