Photo

The bull is back

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

natgas5.jpg
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#17 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:56 PM

This chart missing the last 3 weeks

Posted Image
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#18 capitall

capitall

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

This chart missing the last 3 weeks

Posted Image

Wow! Anyone who figured out how to buy near one of those deep lows and hold through most of the gigantic spike-- or how to short near the top of one of the huge spikes and to hold until somewhere near the bottom, could sure retire for life on the proceeds! No need to time it exactly at all. Of course, if there's no way to predict it accurately at all, the most likely outcome for any trader would be to lose their shirt.

#19 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

Wow! Anyone who figured out how to buy near one of those deep lows and hold through most of the gigantic spike-- or how to short near the top of one of the huge spikes and to hold until somewhere near the bottom, could sure retire for life on the proceeds! No need to time it exactly at all. Of course, if there's no way to predict it accurately at all, the most likely outcome for any trader would be to lose their shirt.

Take 200K, buy the futures trying to pick a major top or bottom, keep rolling the contracts over and, if yoiu can hold on, you will be set for life. If not, you will be broke and counting tiles in the mental asylum. I remeber the days in the asylum. I got to where I could count real good!

#20 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Take 200K, buy the futures trying to pick a major top or bottom, keep rolling the contracts over and, if yoiu can hold on, you will be set for life. If not, you will be broke and counting tiles in the mental asylum. I remeber the days in the asylum. I got to where I could count real good!

kNow, if only I had learnt to spelll

#21 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,391 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Battle Joined- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, September 3, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Bears could not apply the coup de grace on Thursday. The battle has been joined as bulls defend major uptrend lines amid signs of weakening intermediate term momentum. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#22 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

More intervention needed: Jobs number on Friday

Let's see:
Economic propoganda
Hope builds for recovery
More banks fail
Fed intervention builds market steel I-beams

result: Market gone wild as bulls/bears battle

Hey, did someone leak this news?
http://www.stocktimi...arketUpdate.htm
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart