Photo

More Little Lies and Big Spin- Gains or Blips?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

#16 mdporter

mdporter

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:50 PM

FAZ up today on big volume:

Attached Images

• sc_95.png

The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#17 drwells

drwells

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

The time has come for gold
http://www.bankfotek...age/376441.jpeg
http://www.bankfotek.pl/view/376441
Posted Image

If that was one of the schlocks I've tried trading lately, it would blow through 1000 on 5x normal volume and then gap to 800 :lol:

#18 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,570 posts

Douchebank closes the DXO

Bank to buy back shares Sept 9th

I'll bet the same thing happens to UNG ......I'll be lucky if I get $5.00 per share for that POS.....what a disaster

#19 mdporter

mdporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

I have been allowed some freedom to post....which is nice.....plus, things are kind of slow here as most the top dogs are still away until after Labor Day.....so I am working on "strategies" and helping the back office get some crap straightened out before the fireworks start post Labor Day

Are you allowed to say which direction you think the fireworks will be flying?
The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#20 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

I'm going to keep writing about the economic data and the media as much as possible, with as little overlap as possible on the subscription material. I need to build a new readership base to help build the business. Advertising income has all but disappeared and I've been depending too much on the core group of loyal subscribers without attempting to expand the market to a broader base. Advertising is a waste of money. I appreciate any help you can give by posting links to the free articles anywhere you feel would be appropriate and emailing them to anyone you think might have or should have an interest.

Much ass, grassy ass to you.

And dungs a lot too.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#21 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

Peter Schiff on deck for "Lost Money"

Watch Eddie and Groucho's facial expressions when the cut the shot to them when Schiff is talking

#22 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

Are you allowed to say which direction you think the fireworks will be flying?

Kinda sorta..... ;)

#23 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

In a way, I'm getting back to the core of what Dr. Stepan N. Stool and Capitalstool.com were all about way back in the beginning in 2000. But when I went to the subscriber model and built up the subscription content, there wasn't much time for the other stuff. Having cut back on following the intraday squiggles and noise has allowed me the time to return to the original Stock Proctology material. Looking up Wall Street's ass to see what's coming down.

It smells bad and it ain't pretty.

:lol:

Only now I'll do it under my own name as the more sanitized Wall Street Examiner.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#24 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

Timmy Seymore Butts on too...holds the record for most strung together sentences spoken without breathing....So Schiff is gonna take Pony Tail Two's spot ?

Could mean a rally tomorrow...all things guys flip short and look like forlorn dogs....

Guy bragging already
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#25 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:02 PM

Ooooo

Ooooo

Tim "Seaman" on "Lost Money".....he haaaaates Schiff

Edit: Ags you magnificent bastard....beat me to it

#26 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:05 PM

Great...........a Mafia Family is the 1 to 1 correlation for the S&Pee...

pony tail advertising a losing trade on HG Wells
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#27 drwells

drwells

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:10 PM

I'm going to keep writing about the economic data and the media as much as possible, with as little overlap as possible on the subscription material. I need to build a new readership base to help build the business. Advertising income has all but disappeared and I've been depending too much on the core group of loyal subscribers without attempting to expand the market to a broader base. Advertising is a waste of money. I appreciate any help you can give by posting links to the free articles anywhere you feel would be appropriate and emailing them to anyone you think might have or should have an interest.

Much ass, grassy ass to you.

And dungs a lot too.

I bet Mish (MikeShedlock@gmail.com) would repost/comment on parts of yesterday's and today's articles. One is about the Fed's liquidity trap and the other is about the lying media/government, both of which are themes dear to his heart :)

Edit: Ben Jones at the Housing Bubble Blog and Tim at Seattle Bubble would likely be interested in the bogus NAR numbers.

#28 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

Lost Money is doing this on purpose...Roubini and Schiff....so they went home long yesterday on Mid Day "Lost"....Eddie went short just for the hell of it...Pony Tail Two gets blown out....now they bring on two bears and all look "scared" except for Groucho...

So far 2 "spaces" 1 "gotta" and 3 "names" 6 "if you look at's"

My Blog

#29 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:29 PM

Eddie:

"so Peter you want to be in Asier"

BWAHAHAHAHA

I also like it when tries to say Obama.....and pronounces it "Obamer"

Stoopid Long Island prick

#30 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:33 PM

If Schiff was a bear I'd hate to see them bring a bull on....they twisted him around to the point where he sounded bullish to me....

I don't see how you can be bullish on Asia and not be bullish on stocks in the US.......there won't be any de coupling.. we all sky or all crash

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart