Photo

Bulls Hold the (Trend) Line

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

This is getting old.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#2 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

This is getting old.

Yeah, Dow 9690 is close enough, let's call it a year
http://www.StockShar..._1250194907.png
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#3 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

Very close...but as Monica says..."no cigar yet"... :rolleyes:

monica_cigar.jpg
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#4 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

They don't care about anything bad, so they'll try to scare out more shorts.

#5 PyurAureo

PyurAureo

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,851 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

It awl seams sew ambidextrous two me ...

#6 Jorma

Jorma

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:54 PM

I'm definitely maybe against ambiguity. Amphibians are fine but slimy.

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

#7 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

I'm definitely maybe against ambiguity. Amphibians are fine but slimy.

Salamander1PA_800x491.jpg

But they are so cute.... ;)
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#8 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

It's like

ya know

uh.

Whatever.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#9 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

It's like

ya know

uh.

Whatever.

Yes it isn't.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#10 Jorma

Jorma

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

Meanwhile the Pod People are restless and demand feeding.

Attached Images

• invasion_of_pod_people.jpg

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

#11 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

Beat me over the head with bullishness so I remain so silly I won't know what hit me. Now I know it's a new bubble - the jobless recovery bubble.

"In an interview yesterday billionaire George Soros said, "the economy has actually bottomed and I think we are facing a positive quarter, and I think that is largely due to the stimulus."

You may hate Soros. If you are a hardcore Republican and watch FOX News then you know he helped fund Obama's race for the White House and gives money to liberal causes. But whatever you may feel about him he is one of the most successful investors of the past fifty years. He started with nothing and became a billionaire by playing the commodities boom in the 1970's, investing in foreign markets, and by betting against the pound.

A year and a half ago he shorted bank stocks and warned everyone of the coming stock market crash.

His track record when it comes to investments is undeniable and it is because of that fact I bring his comments to your attention.

He now joins the list of Marc Faber and Jim Rogers who think this upswing in the market will continue.

Yes it may be a very weak recovery. Most likely a "jobless" recovery. It is a recovery not fueled by real economic growth, but by government spending and bailout. It will probably end in another mess. But it should last for a year or so and end with much higher stock prices then what you are seeing now." http://www.wallstree...tent/node/11328

#12 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:05 PM

Current AccuWallstreet.com forecast.

The next week will be perfect to Bull.... the market up.

Attached Thumbnails

• Accuwallstreet.gif

#13 Rationalize

Rationalize

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

Just read through the last bits of IDS... On intra-day patterns, and noise, and ranges vs trends...

I'm not gonna state my point of view, butt I'm interested to hear what others think.

Q: Are ranges actually small trends and counter-trends on a much shorter timeframe?

Q: Does intra-day noise also contain patterns, but also on a much shorter timeframe?

Both here are with reference to 133 tick charts or less & 1 minute charts or less.

Just askin.
PARTY! NORTH KOREA! SATURDAY NIGHT! BYOF (bring your own food)

#14 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

We have nothing to say.

Bear Bernout

#15 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Beat me over the head with bullishness so I remain so silly I won't know what hit me. Now I know it's a new bubble - the jobless recovery bubble.

"In an interview yesterday billionaire George Soros said, "the economy has actually bottomed and I think we are facing a positive quarter, and I think that is largely due to the stimulus."

You may hate Soros. If you are a hardcore Republican and watch FOX News then you know he helped fund Obama's race for the White House and gives money to liberal causes. But whatever you may feel about him he is one of the most successful investors of the past fifty years. He started with nothing and became a billionaire by playing the commodities boom in the 1970's, investing in foreign markets, and by betting against the pound.

A year and a half ago he shorted bank stocks and warned everyone of the coming stock market crash.

His track record when it comes to investments is undeniable and it is because of that fact I bring his comments to your attention.

He now joins the list of Marc Faber and Jim Rogers who think this upswing in the market will continue.

Yes it may be a very weak recovery. Most likely a "jobless" recovery. It is a recovery not fueled by real economic growth, but by government spending and bailout. It will probably end in another mess. But it should last for a year or so and end with much higher stock prices then what you are seeing now." http://www.wallstree...tent/node/11328

It's all good..
belushi.jpg

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart