Photo

GS sez it, it must be

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#46 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

Corn is putting the dissatisfied foot in the toilet. Down another 1.5% in the overnight session.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#47 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

Call it the Martenson Crash.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#48 byhiselo

byhiselo

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:26 AM

ok, i think i may know what they be selling but can i get it to go?

Attached Images

• wtf.JPG

#49 byhiselo

byhiselo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:50 AM

Bloody call:

1930 to 1940 is ten years - and world war breaks out.
2008 to 2018 is ten years - and world war breaks out.

you just ruined my buzz man, where's the love?

#50 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

Well, the Pharkers brutalized my G.A.S. after it failed to leap the previously posted moving average. Rejected for the fourth time...

The good news is...the gap was filled. This would be an essential requirement for any sustainable up-phase. I'd rather have the gap-fill overwith now than rather than later...where it would be from a more painful precipice. As posted, I'm holding all the way to the expiration dates, so eff 'em. Early stages of bull usually start slowly with a plethora of infidel unbelievers making for herky jerky trading until a clear majority takes control of the action.

Attached Thumbnails

• UNG_Aug_06_09.png

Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#51 byhiselo

byhiselo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:57 AM

Ahhh... warms my shellshocked bear-roadkill heart.

watch out for the fakedown, breakup, upfake, downtake...hands up...jasmine lotus

#52 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84,045 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

Shortable Moments – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Friday, August 7, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mostly lower on Thursday, with signs of the beginning of possible topping process in the 13 week cycle. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart