Photo

Paint Buy Numbers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#31 byhiselo

byhiselo

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

just like to update this once in a while

nice, and in june 2003 the market promptly had a test of the rising 13 week MA which is in the 920's currently

#32 byhiselo

byhiselo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

2003 13ema/50ma weekly cross:

Attached Thumbnails

• 2003_13_50cross.JPG

#33 byhiselo

byhiselo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

2009 13ema/50ma weekly cross:

Attached Thumbnails

• 2009_13_50cross.JPG

#34 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

Somebody. Quick.

Say something to get me out of my depression.

:(

Chris Lee
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#35 jickiss

jickiss

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:56 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

since it has been quite some time, tonight is a timely moment to review the Secret jickiss Doolar-Gold Indicator, which has never, as yet, proven itself to the masses, for this item does not inspire, (at this juncture) confidence.

nevertheless, the logic of this indicator, revealed earlier, can not be defeated.

when the second great decline gets underway, (and this will be soon), the doolar will dive and gold will zooooom.

here it is, phase II is ready to happen.

dong more AUY, GG, NEM, ABX, etc and etc.

ps, like the one on the right.

Attached Thumbnails

• 07_31_2009__Secret_jickiss_doolar_gold_indicator.png

"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#36 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

Because with Cliff Lee now wearing red pinstripes they have to believe to have as good a shot to win it all again as anybody.

http://www.examiner....-shot-to-repeat
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#37 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

5 perfect innings so far. I'm impressed.

Lots of Phillies fans out there in SF. Can hear them cheering "Let's go Phillies!"

Damn... us Phillufyans is obnoxious. :lol:

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#38 byhiselo

byhiselo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

2009 13ema/50ma weekly cross:

after this reaction over the short-term (2-3 weeks), pure chartist standpoint sez a grind up (but possibly a waterspring meltup) to next pivot around 1100

in the best of all possible worlds...for the way i'm positioned anyway...heh he...ahem...pullback to 950 which likely gets bought for a day or two and then a bull flush into the gap at 910 after which bear is reunited with his kinfolk at ursine valhalla 1100....by mid to late sept in the waterspring sceanrio?

short term bearish, medium term bullish...very long-term new all time highs...girlie bear over and out

#39 Jorma

Jorma

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

Somebody. Quick.

Say something to get me out of my depression.

:(

I am happy the world didn't fall apart. I, we, might have been justified if it had but that wasn't exactly going to produce happiness, except in the worst curmudgeons. It looks like to the extent the world falls apart it will do so more slowly with less trauma. It's pretty hard to aruge that isn't for the best.

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

The Treasury

could burn down

We jammin still

Full Extreme   Ultimate Rejects

#40 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

I am happy the world didn't fall apart. I, we, might have been justified if it had but that wasn't exactly going to produce happiness, except in the worst curmudgeons. It looks like to the extent the world falls apart it will do so more slowly with less trauma. It's pretty hard to aruge that isn't for the best.

I think once this rally ends, the world will fall apart quickly and with much trauma. I hope I am wrong, but it is my belief that we are in the eye of the hurricane where it is calm. It might be months before the next phase of this bear begins, but it will be the most deadly.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#41 cwd

cwd

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,435 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

From CNBS, Whiskey Haines sneaking a peek. B)

Posted Image

#42 Brick Stoolhouse

Brick Stoolhouse

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

From CNBS, Whiskey Haines sneaking a peek. B)

Posted Image

He's got to work on being less obvious! :blush:

Attached Images

• 0__6420524_00.jpg

“A million seconds is 11.5 days. A billion seconds is about 32 years. A trillion seconds is 32,000 years."

#43 cwd

cwd

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,435 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:10 PM

I imagine there are some nervous tax cheats out there tonight looking for a good lawyer Monday morning. :D

UBS, Swiss Reach Pact on U.S. Tax Probe
By CARRICK MOLLENKAMP, STEPHEN FIDLER and LAURA SAUNDERS
UBS AG and the Swiss government, rocked by months of embarrassing details about bank secrecy and guilty pleas for UBS clients, agreed to settle a tax-evasion probe with U.S. authorities.
The agreement appears to signal that thousands of U.S. client accounts, hidden in offshore shadows, will be turned over to U.S. revenue agents.
WSJ

#44 cwd

cwd

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,435 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

It must be the weekend. ;)

The FDIC closed five more banks on Friday, and that brings the total FDIC bank failures to 69 in 2009. The following graph shows bank failures by week in 2009.

CR

#45 cwd

cwd

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,435 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:48 PM

Are things going to turn nasty in Kali? :unsure:

California public union OKs strike authorization
ROIDS

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart