Photo

Thank God It's Friday- Seriously

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

#16 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

Doc-is there a link to that video.
I went on the site and couldn't find it.
I want to email it to a few people. Thanks!

If you pick the email link in the video it opens up your email with this:

What doesn’t the Fed want you to know?
July 24: The Federal Reserve is handing out millions of dollars to right the U.S. economy, but is it keeping something from the American people? MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan, Rolling Stone’s Toure and former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer discuss.
http://www.msnbc.msn...124060#32124060
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#17 snorkels4

snorkels4

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

scary. i got phone call message from bryan
he asked me to take him off my email list
i dont know how he got on there
he must have sent me an email and i spammed him back

no likey
i guess hes not interested in auditing the fed and doesnt know how to use spam blocker

how the heck did he get my phone number

#18 Jorma

Jorma

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

That's just another work of fiction from that website. Really disgraceful. They either do it deliberately, or they don't bother to check when someone hands them slop or spoof.

ZH is doing something unique and it's probably good but it isn't pretty. They are rabble rousing. They are throwing a lot of stool against the wall and some if it is sticking and it's pissing off people we don't like. For the most part anyway. If the stool is badly aimed and off the mark in the bigger scheme of things it's bringing attention to places that usually don't get it. Getting into a public fight with Crapvision probably generates more heat than light but still it's heat and light and they are responding to it and don't like it and that's a good thing. A few thousand more people a week are now calling Crapvision crap out loud. It might end up being primarily self serving for ZH but for the time I'll give them the benfit of the doubt.

There is more disgrace in 5 minutes of Cramer than any weeks worth of ZH. War isn't pretty.

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

#19 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

I'm definitely in favor of rabble rousing. Been known to do it myself from time to time. Hyperbole is one thing. Inaccurate slop however is something else. The means do not justify the ends in my book. It may get you attention, but it's the wrong kind of attention. If you do not fight lies with truth, but instead you try to fight them with other lies, everybody loses. Here on our boards we have only winners.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#20 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

scary. i got phone call message from bryan
he asked me to take him off my email list
i dont know how he got on there
he must have sent me an email and i spammed him back

no likey
i guess hes not interested in auditing the fed and doesnt know how to use spam blocker

how the heck did he get my phone number

:blink:
Are you speaking in tongues or something?

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#21 snorkels4

snorkels4

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

:blink:
Are you speaking in tongues or something?

you dont think its wierd that he called me at home to stop anti fed spam when he could use a blocker?
how did he get my number?

maybe denninger set him off :D

#22 jickiss

jickiss

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Attention:

HEADS UP, ALL HEAR THIS:

For all them that may have RE interests in ARIZONA,

maybe, just maybe, this is the real "Twilight in the DESERT" where they make you pay FOREVER!

http://finance.yahoo...w...ml?x=0&.v=1

jickiss!!!!!!!
"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#23 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

you dont think its wierd that he called me at home to stop anti fed spam when he could use a blocker?

You may have missed it, but I asked you a few months back if you were Karl Denninger.

Are you?
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#24 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

:huh:

Or maybe everyone already knew that and per usual, I'm the last to figure these things out?
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Permabear Hysterian

#25 drwells

drwells

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

ZH is doing something unique and it's probably good but it isn't pretty. They are rabble rousing. They are throwing a lot of stool against the wall and some if it is sticking and it's pissing off people we don't like. For the most part anyway. If the stool is badly aimed and off the mark in the bigger scheme of things it's bringing attention to places that usually don't get it. Getting into a public fight with Crapvision probably generates more heat than light but still it's heat and light and they are responding to it and don't like it and that's a good thing. A few thousand more people a week are now calling Crapvision crap out loud. It might end up being primarily self serving for ZH but for the time I'll give them the benfit of the doubt.

There is more disgrace in 5 minutes of Cramer than any weeks worth of ZH. War isn't pretty.

Yeah, I'm not sorry they've brought some attention to HFT, for instance.

#26 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

I still have no clue what you are talking about. Who called you about what? Who is Bryan? What emails?

We're not mind readers.

#27 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:18 PM

I still have no clue what you are talking about. Who called you about what? Who is Bryan? What emails?

We're not mind readers.

:huh:

Maybe he means that guy Brian from years ago who was party to the Rapture? I think the handle was "B4"?

If so, and you are in touch with the Great Beyond, could you tell my grandmother I love her?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Guess again, girlfriend.
Permabear Hysterian

#28 snorkels4

snorkels4

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

We're not mind readers.

this evening a guy calling himself bryan left a message on my recorder to please stop sending him e-mails. this call occured within minutes of sending him this: http://www.screencas...50-4bbbd9ec1762

needless to say i didnt pick up

i dont know the man but evidently he's been on my list for a while receiving many such "updates" :rolleyes:

#29 Brick Stoolhouse

Brick Stoolhouse

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

http://forums.wallst...x...st&p=852125

Thanks Doc- I rarely forward emails to
anyone in my address book but that baby
is going out to everyone who will listen.
Maybe we can get something done if enough
people get mad.A great piece of work.
I take back everything bad i said about
Ratigan when he was on CNBS!
“A million seconds is 11.5 days. A billion seconds is about 32 years. A trillion seconds is 32,000 years."

#30 quanta

quanta

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:05 AM

this evening a guy calling himself bryan left a message on my recorder to please stop sending him e-mails. this call occured within minutes of sending him this: http://www.screencas...50-4bbbd9ec1762

needless to say i didnt pick up

i dont know the man but evidently he's been on my list for a while receiving many such updates :rolleyes:

Mein gott ein himmel.
Don't look too close...
The current Weatha
In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them. Johann von Neumann
We're all frinkin' doomed The Mogambo Guru
In the long run, we're all dead John Maynard Keynes
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal Emma Goldman
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana G. Marx

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart