Photo

1,000 cuts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#31 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

Disney Dollars and Knott's Berry Farms Wooden Nickels.

My 3 year old got a set of fake plastic money for Christmas. I keep finding pieces of it in the couch cushions, maybe there's enough if I look hard.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#32 phatbubble

phatbubble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

Armstong: "Watch gold, for it will explode with uncertainty."

Here's a poll.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

#33 POTUS

POTUS

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Speaking of Gold, how can anyone do Astro on Gold (or silver or corn or oil, etc) when it has no "birthday"?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

#34 phatbubble

phatbubble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:16 PM

Speaking of Gold, how can anyone do Astro on Gold (or silver or corn or oil, etc) when it has no "birthday"?

Rulerships. The various commodities are associated with or 'ruled by' different planets.

E.g. for oil, look at Neptune, its movement through signs, the aspects other planets make to it, and activity in the sign(s) it rules (in this case Pisces).

Sounds like gibberish, but the data says otherwise.

P.S. You can also look at first trade dates for commodity futures on exchanges.
Quod Severis Metes

#35 Dharmaeye

Dharmaeye

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

Read recently that Oil correlates very highly with Bradley Turn dates...........
Next week could get interesting.

#36 POTUS

POTUS

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:29 AM

So, who decides what rules what?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

#37 swordfish

swordfish

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:17 AM

Read last John Mauldin newsletter. Very good about Japan and trillion dollars problem

http://www.2000wave....sp?id=mwo071009
Jail, not bail!

#38 swordfish

swordfish

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:23 AM

hey banksters, look out. hahahahaha

Zimmer frame gang 'tortures adviser' who lost $4 million

A group of wealthy pensioners has been accused of kidnapping and torturing a financial adviser who lost about $4 million of their savings.

The pensioners, nicknamed the "Geritol Gang" by German police after an arthritis drug, face up to 15 years in jail if found guilty of subjecting German-American James Amburn to the alleged four-day ordeal.

http://www.smh.com.a...90624-cw44.html
Jail, not bail!

#39 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Do or Die Line for Bears – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Sunday, July 12, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was stronger in 6 of the 9 measures on Friday, going against the weakness in the averages. However, the key 6 month and 13 week cycle current status indications remained in weakening trends at very weak, but not yet Dover Sole, levels. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#40 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

<h2 class="post-title">Do or Die Line for Bears – Professional Edition</h2>
by Lee Adler, Sunday, July 12, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was stronger in 6 of the 9 measures on Friday, going against the weakness in the averages. However, the key 6 month and 13 week cycle current status indications remained in weakening trends at very weak, but not yet Dover Sole, levels. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Doc, first blue paragraph on page1, one finds, "...usually seen early in bear markets."
Don't you mean "bull markets," here?
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#41 Rationalize

Rationalize

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Wait a sec.. what do you hedge a Californian IOU with?

On second thought, probably with chort JNK.
PARTY! NORTH KOREA! SATURDAY NIGHT! BYOF (bring your own food)

#42 Rationalize

Rationalize

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Armstong: "Watch gold, for it will explode with uncertainty."

Here's a poll.

My "Stuff" recons down to more down. [Butt, wtfdik..]

Stool sandwich for bugs, and related tin foil. ;)
20090714A.PNG
20090714B.PNG
PARTY! NORTH KOREA! SATURDAY NIGHT! BYOF (bring your own food)

#43 jickiss

jickiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Rationalize,

your jickiss says that you get kudos for your Observation that the, "Ahem," "Discount" of the Kali Letters of Credit will

sing the song for the rest of 2009, (or at least until they fail to roll them upon first expiration....???)

please post any link you may find to the Market Price of these Kali Promise Tickets....

great work!

jickiss!!!!!!!
"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#44 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

Doc, first blue paragraph on page1, one finds, "...usually seen early in bear markets."
Don't you mean "bull markets," here?

Yeeowwwww! I messed that one up. Thanks for pointing it out.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#45 jickiss

jickiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:18 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear quanta, you have done yeomans work in posting the Armstrong Links.

Tanks! and keep posting any new links you find.

of course Armstrong is right, and without a return to the -0- Income Tax, there is -0- hope.

Anybody know what the Income Tax Structure is in China, today, as they are doing, whilst the USA is don'ting????

There is no Nanny State in China......when there was no Nanny State in the USA, the USA was a country of winners, doers and achievers and builders and developers and thinkers and inventors.

now, face the facts, most today in the USA would Drop Out rather than invest Capital (if they had Capital, let's say at least $50,000,000) into a Black Hole of deficits, debt, depression, and constant Legal Attacks from all them that know that Capital is a Target for all the phoney legal attacks that, if successful, pay giant coin....

ThimK!

jickiss!!!!!!!
"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart